Somebody I Used To Know

04:16

 Playsuit - Motel Rocks* | Peacock head band, Boots - Topshop
So today I braved the cold and bared my pale pins out, even though it wasn't the warmest of days it still felt nice to get in to some of my Spring wardrobe. I am so in love with my Motel Playsuit, it has definitely become my new favourite item in my spring wardrobe so far. I just love the cut and shape and it has a very classic fit which I think makes it really flattering. Motel Rocks have some really gorgeous bits in at the moment I just want it all, especially all the new speed galaxy print stuff, looks amazing! I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend :) x

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. Ohhh I love this! The hairband is gorgeous too :)

    Tor @ That's Peachy fashion blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the galaxy print jeans skinnies but I'm worried they'll make my thighs look chunky! This play suit is gorgeous! God I can't wait to fake tan and get my legs out, need some sunshine!! A little pick me up :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that is what I was thinking :\ I hope they dont though they are so awesome!!!

      I cannot wait for summer times :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love this playsuit!! You wear it too well you little fittie.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing romper, love it

    ReplyDelete
  5. that playsuit is absolutely stunning, you look gorgeous in it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing. I'm actually in love with this motel print and their baroque print that they've bought out. So summery, just wish the weather would hurry up and realise it's not supposed to be winter anymore. Snow today! Wtf?!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this playsuit on you it really suits youuu. Looking gorge as per x

    ReplyDelete
  8. that playsuit looks so good on you xx

    http://missslauren.blogspot.com/
    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    @MissLauren____

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous playsuit, you look totally stunning, and it's such a fab pattern xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your boots, it give your playsuit that extra edge!

    Ginger Pickle ♥

    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I keep seeing this playsuit everywhere and really want it in my life! Suits you so much and I love how you've worn it with the peacock headband! (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Motel Rocks, and I love playsuits. This one looks so good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looks gorgeous on you, dying to go out bare legged or with clear tights x

    ReplyDelete
  14. oooh i love this playsuit! really suits you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love this print so much - looks perfect on you x

    ReplyDelete