LBD

22:32

Dress - Fashion Culprit * | Boots, Belt - ASOS | Blazer - NEXT | Ring - Aldo | Necklace - Zara

Whats this, an outfit post, really? Really Really :) I have been trying to take outfit post for what seems like forever now, but me being unorganised me just seem to never find the time and when I did find the time the lighting had been pants and my photos came out crap. I hate not being able to blog, but with being back at uni I'm really struggling to find that time. It bugs me so much I start falling out of love with my whole blog :(. So this week I have made a pledge to try and stay calmly organised in all areas of my little o' life and blogging hopefully being one of them! #fingerscrossed

This outfit [again the lighting is terrible] I wore on the weekend just on a night out with my bestie, I wanted to wear something nice but not to glam as we were only heading to the pub. I opted for this little black dress from Fashion Culprit, I love the whole skater dress look and as a style the dress is so easy to wear dressing up or down. This dress itself is actually really lovely - the material has a embossed stripe texture which gives it that extra detail and thickness which makes it more autumnal as it is warmer to wear. Oh and it has a little heart cut out at the back of the dress which is really cute. Definitely think this is going to be a popular  wardrobe choice of mine in the future - with jumpers over the top and chunky cardigans! Do you guys have a skater style dress you love to wear? 

You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. That blazer is gorgeous! Love the shape of the dress too - so pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you look beautiful! The blazer lookks lovely over it too!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that blazer, i always forget to look in next when I'm shopping i don't know why. gonna have to check that out!

    Sissy xx
    http://snippetsandblippets.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. next surprise me all the time, I often find nice bits in there :)

      Delete
  4. love the dress it really suits you!
    smozzy
    xxx
    http://youonlyliveonceenjoyit.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love skater dresses, they suit pretty much everyone! i adore the texture of the blazer too :') xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i need those boots in my life!
    uniqu3youth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit and how you combined the blazer with the dress! I think I may have said it before, but I absolutely love your hair. Hope mine will grow to be as long eventually. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. DON'T FALL OUT OF LOVE WITH YOUR BLOG, I LOVE IT AND I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU x

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, love the blazer over the top!

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the dress, I have one very similar and its so versatile and easy to wear. Love the blazer too gorgeous outfit x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simple and classic - love this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a nice dress, love the slight detailing on it x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty dress, love the whole look x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looking beautiful! Love the jewellery xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your dress, so simple yet so pretty!

    Lana, xo
    http://fashionfake.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really liking the shape of this dress ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. loving the blazer, really completes the outfit beautifully

    Rianna xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous!

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete