Shine Bright

21:48

Dress, Boots - Topshop | Cardigan - Zara (Mens) | Bag - Mulberry

So today is mine and my boyfriends 4 year anniversary, I cannot actually believe it has 4 years since we became boyfriend and girlfriend is doesn't seem that long.  Yesterday we spent the day just me and him which is a rarity, as either one of us is working normally so don't usually get to spend a whole day together on the weekends. sad I know :(. So it was nice to just be able to have that day, we didn't do anything too exciting just went for some lunch and browsed the shops, the boyfriend treated me to a few new bits which was really lovely of him. I am at work at the moment but when I finish we might go get some food and see a movie :) 

This is what I wore yesterday, I actually got this dress off of eBay but had been admiring it on the Topshop website for ages but I was just too late in deciding the purchase when it was sold out. Thank god for eBay I can always rely on them to save the day. I wasn't to sure on the colour on me at first but once I chucked my boyfriend's cardi on and my booties I felt that it looked more me! What do you guys think? xo 

You Might Also Like

28 comments

  1. Happy Anniversary! It was our 5 years yesterday!
    The Life of Emily-Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw 5 years that is amazing, congrats!! and thank you :) x

      Delete
  2. That dress is amazing - looks great with the cardi and boots! Happy anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks gorgeous! The dress is so pretty and I love it with the cardigan and boots xxx
    Dreams and Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the jumper!xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look gorgeous! I absolutely love that cardigan! xoxo, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this dress, the colour is very unsual !
    happy anniversary btw ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. aw congratulations honey, love to know that true love does exist and people can stay together :) well done you!
    Love the zara cardigan :) gorgeous as always :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww congrats to you and your boyfriend! Love the colour of your dress!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary sweetie :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore your cardi and Happy Anniversary! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. your cardigan looks really really cosy! Also congratulations on the 4 years :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is super cosy hehe :) thank you x

      Delete
  12. aw happy anniversary lovely lady xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that oversized men's cardigan so much!
    Happy Anniversary lovely too - can't believe how time flies!

    Eda ♥

    Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes & Couture

    Tweet me @BloggerEda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too cannot stop wearing it lol!
      Aw thanks lovely, I know me too it goes too fast ahah xx

      Delete
  14. 4 years wow! Grats. I am in love with the outfit, love the textures and the acid against the grey. Lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous outfit, such a nice dress! Happy Anniversary! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty dress and congrats on your anniversary :) x

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    @heidi_likes

    ReplyDelete