WITCHERY

01:20

Jumper - Topshop | Boots - Asos | Specs - Firmoo *

There is nothing quite like that comforting feeling when you put on a new cosy jumper for the first time. I picked up this gorgeous knitted jumper over the weekend, it is one of Topshop's newbies which meant I was 10x more excited. Luckily my rather handsome boyfriend was on hand and bought it for me as a little anniversary treat - he is good to me, sometimes hehe. I went back to uni this week so my life has be turned on its head with all systems go from now onwards. To be honest I am dreading this last year, and cannot wait for it to be over with - however the thought of the 'real world' is scaring me just a little :S

This is a random question, but I was wondering if any of you guys knew of any witch craft/hunt myths or historical supernatural stories including witchery, or vampires etc? If so let me know in the comment box, that would be really great. I'm just trying to seek some inspiration and struggling to find that hidden gem :/ 

You Might Also Like

29 comments

  1. This is lovely! I love the oversized knit with the scarf. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking gorgeous, love the jumper! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scarf. The jumper looks so cozy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, especially the scarf! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cozy outfit! love the shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That jumper is amazing, it looks so cosy!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the specs on you! And the scarf is beautiful! :)

    Pastel Bokeh

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look awesome, such a nice outfit!
    xo

    iamlaurenpotts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your jumper, what a great boyfriend treat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That cosy jumper looks so snuggly, witchery is a tricky one - I did a bit for my history degree, itd be best to go down to your local archives as they may have some pictures/detailed info for you :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    @heidi_likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah cool thank you, ill have to check that out!

      Delete
  11. beautiful outfit. that jumper looks so appealing right now, it's so freezing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit, love everything about it!!! Glasses look lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  13. adore your scarf, i *need* a tartan scarf for this autumn/winter! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this, the jumper & scarf are gorgeous and look ever so cosy and ready for winter.
    Your glasses look awesome too xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loveeee your outfit! So simplistic but really gives it a punch with every piece!
    xoxo Debby

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is the cosy outfit to end all cosy outfits, that jumper's just amazing! Sorry lovely, the only thing I know abut witches is what I've read in Harry Potter. WAIT that's a lie, I remember my dad taking me to a place in Scotland where the last witch trial took place?? (weird family day out, I know) you could probably google it and find out more xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankssss dude, definitely going to check scotland out for witch trails!!

      Delete
  17. This outfit looks so cosy AND cool :) x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love that scarf, I love that jumper and I love those boots! What a wonderful autumn outfit.xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loveee the jumper paired with the scarf, such a cute winter look! lovely! (cool glasses too!) x

    ReplyDelete
  20. such a cute jumper ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the scarf & jumper and your nails are oh so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  22. love this outfit so much, love tartan atm :) xx

    armariodedanielle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dear, I love your blog! I follow you now!! <3
    New post and follow me if you like my blog :)
    +++
    If you want, I wait you on The Reality Of A Dream.

    ReplyDelete
  24. aw I love this post! That jumper looks so comfy and I really like your scarf :) xx

    ReplyDelete