Firmoo Specs

22:15


This post is long over due, as I have had these glasses for ages now and if you follow my blog or instagram you would of seen me wearing these many of times. When Firmoo approached me back in August about possibly doing a review on some glasses for them I was super excited. I wear glasses anyway and have done since I was about 11 - however over the last couple of years I have stopped all together with my glasses and just worn contact lenses everyday and every night, which is really unhealthy for my eyes as by doing this I am not letting them breath (I get told off every time I go to the opticians). So when Firmoo offered me to choose from any choice of glasses, whether it was sunglasses, prescription or just non prescription fashion accessory glasses - I chose these prescription unisex wayfarer shaped specs link

My overall experience of buying from Firmoo and choosing the glasses online was brilliant. They were really helpful and responsive when I asked for help when filling out the prescription form and when it came to measuring my eyes distance extra.. (Obviously if you were not going for prescription glasses you wouldn't need this). I thought it would be weird ordering and choosing glasses online as you could not try them on and were not able to get a feel for them - but this is were Firmoo really surprised me, they actually have a 'virtual try on' system where you upload a front faced picture of you (for example the black and white picture above would be perfect) and then you can try all the different glasses on your face comparing shape, size and colour. This for me was amazing as I was able to see that the wayfarers with the clear rim inside looked better on me than the all black wayfarers did - as they didn't look as heavy on my face. I am really happy with my Firmoo glasses, and wouldn't hesitate when ordering from them in the future - I literally wear these glasses nearly everyday now aha my optician will be pleased ;) 

If you would like to try out ordering from Firmoo, oh and have a go of their Virtual Try On System - which is amaze, they are offering my readers a free pair of glasses, see here for more info. Let me know if you do, I would love to see which glasses to choose! 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. oh these look absolutely lovely ! xx
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these, they look lovely on you! Glasses can really make an outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous specs, love geek chic :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! You are okey with these glasses!
    New post and follow me if you like my blog :)
    +++
    If you want, I wait you on The Reality Of A Dream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot glasses! I don't wear specs but if I did I'd love a pair like these x

    http://girlinthelens.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm ordering some prescription ones from Firmoo too, I was sooo excited when I got the email, I have 1 pair of glasses and they were soooo cheap. These ones are lushh xx

    ReplyDelete