CHRISTMAS WISH LIST

04:22

CHRISTMASWISHLIST

Playsuit - In Love with Fashion Embellished Beanie - Topshop Pink Coat - In Love with Fashion Necklace - Topshop (Sale) Fringed Kimono - In Love with Fashion Boots - In Love with Fashion

Ok so the mumma has been asking me that really annoying question that is just impossible to answer. 'What do you want for Christmas???? I have been stumped for weeks trying to answer, well little did I know all I needed to do was sit and online shop for all of an hour! WELL NOW I KNOW MUM! This is dangerous so as a distraction I thought I'd share with you some of my pretty finds! 

p.s A little Christmas saver treat 25% off In Love with Fashion with the code MERRYLFA 
(T&C's full priced items only)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. So much love for a pink coat and I love that embellished beanie hat x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete