DAISY MAE JEWELLERY

20:54

[blog] Daisy Mae Jewellery

The lovely Daisy behind Daisy Mae Jewellery contacted me recently asking if I would like to review her hand made jewellery. After looking at Daisy's pretty website and seeing all the lovely things she hand makes, how could I not share it with you guys.

One of my favourite pieces from daisy's online shop was this little dainty gold star which I thought was perfect for this time of year, being Christmas and all! It is a great layering necklace to wear as the shorter chain sits perfectly amongst other slightly longer necklaces. 

Some of my other favourite pieces from Daisy Mae Jewellery were these I have listed below (see links for items) - Foxy Ring, Elephant Charmed Bracelet, and the Mockingjay Necklace. If you haven't heard of Daisy's jewellery before then you should definitely go have a browse she has some really cute things on her website and everything is so reasonably priced!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Excellent. that hand made necklace is really pretty and dainty. She has real talent in which she is engaged in. Wish you a very best and a happy new year.

    ReplyDelete