CASETAGRAM

00:24

[blog] Kirsty Wears - CASETAGRAM[blog] Kirsty Wears - CASETAGRAM[blog] Kirsty Wears - CASETAGRAM

iPhone 4S Case - ℅ Casetagram 

I have been so excited to blog my custom made Casetagram case, I literally didn't even think for a minute to put it on my iPhone before taking the photos for my blog ha DOH dumb blogger moment. Oh well it is on my phone now and I am so happy with it. I cannot stop showing it off!  

So a bit about Casetagram - If you're like me and love to take photos and are little obsessed with Instagram then you will love and must make your own Casetagram. Casetagram pride themselves on their high quality custom made cases, allowing user to put their fav photos from their Facebook, Instagram, computer and phones onto a wide selection of gadget cases. I created my iPhone 4s case by downloading the Casetagram app on to my phone, once downloaded I was able to select the case model and collage design. After choosing the case I wanted to create I then started to pull through all my favourite photographs from my Instagram and my phones photostream. It was so simple to use and you can recreate the case as many times as you please before you finally decide to follow through to the purchase page. However if you wanted to create your case from your computer you can also used their main website which is just as easy and clear to use. 

If you are looking for a case that is a little bit more special and personal then I would 100% recommend using Casetagram the quality is amazing and they have so many different options and styles of designs to choose from. The app and website is so easy to use, I literally spent days recreating different designs with my photos, ha it can become a little addictive once you get creating!

Casetagram create custom cases for iPhones, iPads, iPods, Galaxy, Blackberry, Nexus, HTC, and Optimus G gadgets! So what you waiting for go get casetagraming :) 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. These are soo cute and personal! I'm so tempted to get one for myself xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete