An Almighty Christmas Wishing List (& I'm not even celebrating this year (well kind of))

18:37

If I was celebrating Christmas this year (which I will be but with just me & boyf on the beach) this is what I'd be wishing for.. maybe next year aye! All items are clickable and I have also displayed links below. Oh and feel free to leave a comment with all your Christmasy wish lists - I love a nosy :)

WISH LIST - A PUPPY PLEASE

Firstly Santa this little guy would be truly the most amazing and special and BEST and I would love him so much.. present ever. I have been really good this year, and I can wait till Christmas its fine.. But I would really love him.


Lovers and Friends Saturday Night Sequin Dress • Nasty Gal MARC by Marc Jacobs 36.5mm Rose Golden Baker Analog Watch • Marc by Marc Jacobs ASOS Knitted Turban Hat - Green • Asos Topshop 'Squeeze' Pom Velvet Loafer (Women) • Topshop ASOS 90s Mixed Stone Ring Multipack - Multi • Asos Sixty Seven Tabitha Box Leather Zip Boot • Nasty Gal M·A·C 'The Matte Lip Collection' Lipstick • M·A·C Auberta Pleated Midi Skirt Grey • Missguided Alaga Felt Fedora Grey • Missguided Chanel Vintage logo belt • Chanel Urban Decay 'Naked' Palette • Urban Decay FOREVER 21+ Mixed Faux Leather Satchel • Forever 21 FOREVER 21 Floral Lace Sheath Dress • Forever 21 525 america Hi Lo Turtleneck Sweater • 525 America Topshop Charm Necklaces (Set of 4) • Topshop

puppy image - pinterest 

You Might Also Like

0 comments