My 2014 Blogging Favourites

18:44

So with 2015 practically upon us, I thought I'd take a moment to share with you some of my blogging/interweb/insta favs that I read/watch probably everyday and have loved throughout 2014. SO HERE WE GO!

Bloggers

My list of favourite blogs grows every year and with the help of Instagram I came across a lot more. Oh the wonders of a hashtag. These are just three of my new favourites from 2014:

Glad Rags and Glitter Blog // 2014 FAVS

Glad Rags and Glitter // Nicky is the boho queen, I found her lovely blog through Instagram and fell in love instantly. This girls wardrobe is just a dream. I would like it ALL please. 

The Little Plum // 2014 FAVS

The Little Plum // Chloe is just the sweetest little plum and her wardrobe is so effortlessly stylish. I am forever wishing I could pull off the tailored trouser look, and well simply just look as flawless ALL THE TIME!

Easy Tiger Blog // 2014 FAVS

Easy Tiger // Ok so not only does Tiger have the coolest name, her wardrobe screams the coolest of the cool. With a mixture of high street and vintage finds Tiger's style is killer.

Youtubers

I'm not going to lie before this year I never really watched / or in fact was into the whole youtube thing. Maybe because the Youtube hype got REALLY big this year, I found myself tuning in a lot more than I have ever done. Even creating a few mini travel blogs of my own. So with that said I am now a lover (obsessive) youtube viewer and here are just some of my favs I like to tune into : 


The Little Magpie // I have followed Amy's blog TLM since the very begining and this girl will always be a top favourite of mine. But this year Amy ventured into the world of Youtube and hell is that girl funny always making me crack up to myself. I love to watch Amy's hauls, vlogs and tags (basically all of it).



Helen Anderson // Also known as Melon, is one of my favourite Youtubers to watch for both beauty, hair, fashion and just general giggles. Not only does Helen have amazing hair she has a great personality and I can just watch her videos for hours and have a whale of a time lol. (maybe I should get out more).



What Olivia Did // Olivia has only done a handful of videos, but after being a fan of her beautiful blog and writing for so long I knew I was going to enjoy watching her Youtube channel. Two of my favourites being her 'Smokey Eye Tuturiol' and her collaboration with Lulu Guinness with the 'TMI Tag'.

Instagrammers 

I am an Instagram obsessive and can spend hours looking at pretty accounts with endless pictures of clothes, coffee, puppies and more clothes. Honestly I cannot remember my life before Instagram.. what I did with my free time I do not know. That is terrible I know, but I know all you interwebbers out there will relate with me on that one (I'm sure). So here are some of my fav accounts..  

Instagram Favs // 2014

Sarah Hashcroft aka That Pommie Girl // Another lovely that I happened to come across on Instagram, in fact you probably all have at some point as Sarah has taken over the Instagram world with her gorgeous fashion account. Posting everyday, Sarah is stunningly flawless in both her looks and style. 

Katy Mitten // Katy's whole home is a dream and every photo she posts on Instagram has me cooing and awing all the time. From delicious looking hot chocolates and warm cosy pjs,  to pretty delicate flowers and kitty cat cuddles, Katy's Instagram is definitely one of my all time favourites.

Angelica Blick // If you ever just want to spend an afternoon 'wanderlusting' then Angelica's IG is the one to go to. All her travel snaps are so dreamy and have me dreaming of such exotic places to visit. Angelica is also uber stylish and will have you wishing for her wardrobe.

There you have it a snippet of some of my favourite interwebs of 2014, I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe found some new accounts, channels or blogs to follow. Tomorrow or maybe the day after I will be blogging all my OOTD's from this year + some from last year too, as it just so happens I didn't round up 2013 and I have no clue why. So stay tuned if you want to see all my looks for the last two years. Adios xo 

You Might Also Like

0 comments