I made // Crochet Melon Bikini

18:40

Crochet Watermelon Bikini // Kirsty Wears Blog

Last week I made it my mission to learn how to crochet so I can make myself some pretty halter tops and bikinis to wear whilst here on my travels. You may have seen I have blogged a few crochet finds from the local markets, however they are a little pricey to buy because they are hand made (of course) and when I say pricey I mean something like 800thb which is about £16 which is not that expensive I know. But I'm on a cheap living budget therefore pretty things over £10 I find hard to justify. SO with that explained aha I went out and found some pretty coloured yarn and set about teaching myself how to crochet. YOUTUBE tutorials galore and here you have it, my first crochet bikini. What do you think? It was actually really easy to follow so I will link below the youtube videos I used to teach myself. Next I think I will try out a halter top.. maybe a Christmas one hehe.

Crochet Watermelon Bikini // Kirsty Wears Blog
Crochet Watermelon Bikini // Kirsty Wears Blog1

Useful Youtube videos to learn how to crochet a bikini:

Single crochet stitch - How to Crochet: Single Crochet Stitch (Beginners)
How to crochet bikini bottoms - HOW TO CROCHET A BIKINI BOTTOM, string bikini
Crocheting bikini top using crop top tutorial for cups - crochet crop top tutorial

AND MERRRRRRY CHRISTMAS, I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A MAGICAL DAY!! LOTS OF LOVE XO

You Might Also Like

0 comments