2015 Your Gonna Be A Gooden!

16:33

I am really looking forward to 2015 will bring this year, I feel like I am in a really good place at the moment and I am going to make it my mission to keep up the positivity and just enjoy everything in my life and make the most of the time that we have. Because if there is anything I have learnt in the last couple of years and that is time and life is precious, with a flick of a switch it can change. So make the most of what we have got, spend quality time with loved ones and friend, stop trying to make everybody happy (because it is impossible) and just love you and keep doing what makes you happy. I wish everyone a spectacular year and I hope all your wishes and dreams come true, and all round you have a good one. So with that said 2015 we welcome you.. here are just a few of my 2k15 goals :

2015 GOALS // Kirsty Wears Blog - Pinterest Image
  • Say yes more! I have a habit of over thinking situations and sometimes letting the unknown and fear take over. So this year it will be my mission to say YES more and not to worry about things too much. 
  • Stop over thinking! I guess this goes hand in hand with the above, this year I will try and stop over thinking life and just enjoy the moment. 
  • Work hard. This year I plan to work on my own clothing/knitwear brand and give the old self employed game ago. So fingers crossed I can make the dream work. I WILL make the dream work! 
  • See more and enjoy life all the time. Don't put off what you can do today, till tomorrow. Life is too short to miss out or wait for things. Do it now and have fun!
  • Travel lots. Me and James will spend half the year finishing our trip in Thailand and also in Bali too. So I am super looking forward to the adventures the next 6 months will bring. 
  • Crochet and Knit a lot more for myself and others. Just be more creative in general. (I miss the uni days with endless projects and makey' things) 
  • Spend more time with friends. Sometimes real life can get in the way of the important things in life, one being seeing loved ones and close friends. This year I will make it my priority to spend more time with my pals. 
  • ERM SHOP LOTS. Being on a island for what will be a year means I haven't been able to shop and splurge what so ever. So winter 2015 I will be indulging myself in endless knitwear and gorgeous boots galore. 
  • Be more healthy, and keep fit. Especially when I am back in the UK. It is far to easy to fall back into bad habits, but I am going to try my hardest to keep on track of my fitness and eat a lot more healthily. 
  • Blog lots! Keep blogging about everything and anything that I love and enjoy. I have blogged a lot more 'travel' lifestyle' post since being here in Thailand and I have really enjoyed it. So I will continue to blog a different variety of things from my day to day life, interest and of course still fashion and regular ootds. 
  • And lastly.. Be kind, be happy and keep on smiling!

xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments