Stripes & Love Hearts

12:16

H&M Trous & Crochet Crop // OOTD // Kirsty Wears Blog
Crochet Halter Top - Made by me
Wide Leg Stripe Trousers - HM (which are now £5 in the sale) 
Gold Sliders - River Island 
Bag - Primark 
Sunglasses - Rayban (fake) 

Sawadeeka, welcome to 2015 and my first ootd of the year. Which I will not lie there will probably only be a few of these over the next 6 months as I have ran out of nice, fresh, snazzy clothes to show and blog for you guys. I think I have truly squeezed and styled the life out of everything I have in my suitcase, so yup this will most likely be one of maybe a small handful that you will see on my blog until July - when I return back to the UK.

However I have been crocheting a lot recently as it is my new favourite thing to do whilst chilling (and I do that a lot) so I will be blogging all my makes and possibly popping a little outfit post when and as I am wearing them (like this one). So I hope that doesn't draw you away to much, and thank you to everyone who reads, comments and follows my blog it is really encouraging when you receive feedback. Especially when you have been blogging for quite awhile like me it is always nice to know people still like to read and keep up to date with all my musings. So thank you all very much, sending big smooches.

So back to my outfit, I originally made this little crop top to wear over Christmas hence the red and white theme, however since being a blondie (which I am still getting used to) I am really loving the colour red. Therefore have slightly fallen in love with this little halter top and have been wearing it pretty much all the time, I guess it can be worn all year round as red and white is not just for Santa Claus (because Santa that would just be selfish). Today I teamed it with these amazing H&M trouser which were very popular when they hit the selves last summer, luckily at the time I was working in H&M so I could snap a pair up before they sold out. The wide leg trouser is such a flattering and easy to style to wear, I was worried at first because I am bottom heavy and thought maybe these would not do me any justice (being striped and all) but I was wrong. They are the prefect pair of go to trousers for the summer, especially if your not in the mood to bare your pins. They have been great out here in Thailand, and I will definitely be repurchasing into the wide leg trouser for summer 2015.

H&M Trous & Crochet Crop // OOTD // Kirsty Wears BlogH&M Trous & Crochet Crop // OOTD // Kirsty Wears Blog
ootd1H&M Trous & Crochet Crop // OOTD // Kirsty Wears Blog
H&M Trous & Crochet Crop // OOTD // Kirsty Wears Blog
H&M Trouser and Crochet Crop // OOTD // KW
H&M Trous & Crochet Crop // OOTD // Kirsty Wears Blog 
H&M Trous & Crochet Crop // OOTD // Kirsty Wears Blog

What do you guys think of the wide trouser trend, yay or nay?

Also just realised this is my first appearance as a faux Blonde on the blog, gardd I now feel a little conscious aha. Honestly what do you guy think of my Blonde locks? I am planning to go Lilac at some point but for now Blonde will do… 


You Might Also Like

0 comments