Blue Moon // Crochet Crop Top

16:32

DIY Crochet Crop Top // Kirsty Wears Blog

Yes I'm on a crochet roll, this being my third project I have completed. I feel like I am starting to get a little faster, but still trying to teach myself new techniques and stitches as I go. Here I have used the basic bikini cup technique and then incorporated the 'granny stitch' and 'scalloped hem' stitch around the edges. I have also weaved in some scrap fabric that I had into the bigger stitches giving the edges a little more detail. Ill be honest and say the fit is not 100% perfect and a little too big for me (mainly because I have no boobs, god damn it) but overall this is definitely my favourite piece so far. What do you guys think?

Here I have teamed it with just a simple pair of high waisted denim shorts, but these types of tops also look great with some mom jeans and maybe even a pair of high waisted tailored bottoms i.e cigarette trousers.

DIY Crochet Crop Top // Kirsty Wears BlogDIY Crochet Crop Top // Kirsty Wears BlogDIY Crochet Crop Top // Kirsty Wears BlogDIY Crochet Crop Top // Kirsty Wears BlogDIY Crochet Crop Top // Kirsty Wears Blog

I have already thought of what I would like to do next (design wise) so Ill be starting that soon :) Let me know if you have any ideas or designs you would like to see me try? Speak soon xo 

You Might Also Like

0 comments