Beauty Snippet // Currently Wearing Maybelline Matte Red

16:47

Loving recently - Maybelline Red // Kirsty Wears Blog

One of my new years goals was to be more adventurous with my beauty habits and stop with the old 'it just doesn't suit me excuses', because really lets face it you never really tried did ya Kirst.  I have always wished I could be one of those girls who can rock a red lip and always catch myself crushing and slightly envious of those who do. So with that on my 2015 agenda I took it upon myself to purchase a pretty bold lippy - Maybelline's Matte Bold - Matt5 to be precise and I can safely say I am loving it. I'm not going to lie I still haven't got it down to a T yet, and find myself constantly checking myself in the mirror (or self-facing camera) to make sure I haven't clumsily smudged it half way up my cheek, but a gurl is getting there and I think I am breaking the old bold lip confidence barrier (pats self on back).
Loving recently - Maybelline Red // Kirsty Wears Blog
Have you guys got any top tips on keeping your lippy lasting longer, or any colour/brand recommendations I must try? Please do let me know? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments