A Gift from Cyprus

00:10

oXTbrV on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
White Shirt - RiverIsland 
Leggings - Topshop
Boots - Topshop 
Necklace - Cyprus
Watch - Swatch
Bag - Pauls Boutique

Back to work today which I must say felt really good to get back to normal and start a routine again. Tomorrow I start my internship with Elizabeth Lau which I am extremely excited about but also really nervous at the same time. I have no idea what I'm going to wear which I'm sure will cause a huge dilemma in the morning.  I have never done any work experience before so I'm not sure what is expected of me, but I'm really excited to  get going and to find out what it is really like to work behind the scenes of the fashion industry.  

Big, Bold, Statement jewelry is really in trend at the moment and my lovely wee granny and gramps from Cyprus sent me this gorgeous necklace to me for Christmas. Which I really love so you'll probably be seeing it appear on my blog quite a lot :)  

Hope you are all well? x 

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Gorgeous, love your outfit! Hope your internship goes well :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year!!! I hope 2012 will be the best year ever for all of us. I hope this year will be creative, full of passion and hope.

    Love that coat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The necklace is gorgeous. I love jewellery like that, I always come home from holiday with a suitcase full of jewellery. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG i love those pants i need to get my hands on them, they are gorgeous!



    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the outfit ! Happy new year :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The necklace is beautiful! Looks perfect with that shirt

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your leggings! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love love your coat - and so annoyed that the necklace is from cyprus because now i can't buy one ;)
    FASHION JUNKIE
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those leggings! And that coat looks soooo warm :)

    Georgie <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Love your coat!! Love the rest of the outfit also..including that beautiful necklace xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely top!! And I loove your necklace! It's beautiful!:D

    Stop by some time:D

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
  12. God luck on your internship! Lovely outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely necklace! Love the leggings too- saw your tweet today- hope your first day went well :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love the colour of your necklace and ring, especially against the white blouse. good luck at Elizabeth Lau! :)

    ♥mollie from musicandmollie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this outfit Kirsty! Definetley going to look for this shirt in RI, and I love these leggings, I am on the look out for some black wet - look leggings :)

    ReplyDelete