Skinny Love'

19:54

 Leather Jacket | Dress - Zara
Boots - Topshop
Necklace - NEXT
Belt - Primark
Watch - Swatch 
Bracelet - replica Tresor'
Rings - Random

Picked this dress up in the Zara sale just after Christmas it literally was the only one left and in my size - must be fate, I tried it on and feel in love. I am one of those complete Fantasy/Vampire/Werewolf Geeks so the fact that it has a werewolf howling on it basically sold it for me.  To be honest I didn't really rate the sale this year there was a load of rubbish and tat floating around (apart from this dress Obvs). However I did pop back into town yesterday to take a few things back I ordered, and it was still the sales but things were a lot more tidier and I managed to pick up some gorgeous boots which are sooooo me I just have to have them I couldn't justify, and they were such a bargain. I'll do a little Haul post in the week to show you them!

Hope you all have had a lovely weekend, Monday tomorrow Boo! 

You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. i love it! so unusual xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you look amazing! I wanted this dress pre-sale but couldn't afford it so I'm insanely jealous you found it in the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look, so cool.

    I would love if you would drop by my blog
    http://drastic-plastic-fantastic-plastic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. this dress looks great on you, kirsty! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo I saw this in Zara the other week and nearly picked it up, love how you've put this look together and you nails are lovely!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cool dress

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cool look, and i always love how bloody fab your hair is. can u tweet me sweetie and tell me what boots you are wearing in this, they're gorge (@lizabelly) thankyou my lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no god my hair is a bloody nightmare lol! I would kill to have you lovely blonde locks! The boots are Topshop Ambush' £75 - http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33057&storeId=12556&productId=2483446&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208544&parent_categoryId=208492&pageSize=20 here is the link (ill tweet you too) Thankkks for your comment lovely x x

      Delete
  8. love this outfit! I really wish i'd got those topshop boots, i got the Alley ones instead and they're sooo strange to walk in!! xx

    www.pinksugarnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this outfit, the dress and jacket looks amazing together! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good choice of dress lady! Love it, and suits you so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. this dress is lovely! your whole outfit is so nice and you got some really good pics :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. lucky! yes, definitely fate! you look so nice! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love this outfit! you look awesome

    Serendipity Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chick! I love your blog ^_^ x

      Delete
  14. Love the dress mrs, I adore anything with wolves on too!

    I didnt find much in the sales this year either! oh well at lease I saved money :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this dress and your nail colour! Lovely blog you've got, always looking so stylish! Now following it :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omg that dress is so unique and gorgeous, I never find stuff like that in the sale waaa! Definitely following xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ahh just found your blog, love your style huni!! xx

    ReplyDelete