We Were Born To Die

00:26

Jumper - Miso | Republic
Shirt - GAP
Leather Leggings, Dante' Boots - Topshop
Snake Skin Clutch Bag - ZARA
Nails - NailsInc

Really love this 'knitted bobble heart jumper', I remembered I featured it in a wish list a while back on here so when I got it for Christmas from my dad I super happy and in fact really surprised. It made me wonder if he had been searching for clues on my blog aha! Today I'm using my new clutch bag which I picked in the Zara sale, I didn't know whether I was going to get on with using a clutch during the day because I am so used to having a big handbag. But luckily this clutch has a strap that is detachable so when it started to annoy me I was able to just chuck it over my shoulder! I realise that I am very pink today which is not like me at all, hmm but I quite like it :)

I decided to embrace the outside for my outfit photos again as the weather has been so pretty in the mornings,  and to be honest I much prefer it when some one takes my outfit photos for me - as to setting up my tripod etc. I just think you get a better selection of images to choose from and it is just less hassle.  Hope you are all having a lovely weekend! x

You Might Also Like

29 comments

  1. I absolutely love that jumper :) really nice outfit post, you look lovely xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the leggings and the jumper. You really pull the whole luck off.
    Your stunning!


    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your jumper is gorgeous! Love the bag & boots too,

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit! I adore the jumper and the boots. xx

    LittleGlitter.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this jumper and the leggings. Gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That jumper is gorgeous. I want! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab outfit :) The jumper & leggings are fit- and you just look lurvely!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. the jumper is perfect. think the bobbles really make it. GO DAD!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know Go Dad!!!! He did well haha. Thanks for your comment :) x

      Delete
  9. love this! Your so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutley adore this outfit, I think pink is always referred to as a hard colour to wear because people assume it to be hot pink but I am just loving all baby pink coloured things because I just think they look lovely on styled with black and white like you have done! Definetley inspired :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I know what you mean pink is quite a hard colour to wear! xx

      Delete
  11. you have awesome style. i LOVE your jumper and clutch

    xx, thefashionenthusiast1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely love this jumper! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can your dad buy me the bobble jumper too? You look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this jumper! Looking lovely as always :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous, love your outfit. Really need to get leather leggings :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. your jumper's really cute and looks snuggly!
    FASHION JUNKIE
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a lush outfit! Love the shirt and jumper with the boots. I actually love the idea of using a big clutch for day time mooching but I've never found one that is appropriate yet still within my price range!
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this pink jumper - need one in my life! You have amazing stylw :D

    X

    iheartfashionforever.bloogspot.com

    ReplyDelete