Wanted :

23:30


You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. I adore these shoes soo much! I really want a pair! :(((

    ReplyDelete
  2. omgosh the jeans are sooo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those creepers are amazing! Love the bag and top, definetly keeping my eye out for them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh the jeans and top are amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want the jeans. Don't know why because I'm usually head to toe in black and grey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. my love for Linzi creepers just continues to grow! these ones are next on my list.
    FASHION JUNKIE
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. the above knuckle rings from Wired Jewellery look gorgeous don't they!? I am very tempted to treat myself YET AGAIN with a couple of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the jeans, the colour is really different. That shopper bag is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those jeans are such a gorgeous colour, definitely putting those on my wishlist too!

    Gillian x
    elevatormusik.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. walking here with a smile. take care.. have a nice day ~ =D

    Regards,
    http://www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary) ..

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have jeans that colour from topshop too, i dont think they are the exact same ones but they are very similar, I highly recommend them, they are amazing and look so nice on!
    love the bag and rings too! :) xxx

    http://blondie-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete