Secret Garden

02:30

Jeans - Dr Denim* | Top - Zara | Bag - Republic | Flatforms - ASOS | Ring - llymlrs | Nails - Nail Rocks

So today I decided to brave the deadly flatforms again, as I have not worn them since the first time when they cut my feet to shreds. Since then I have bought some heel grips which have improved wearing them massively, woo I'm so happy! Today has been a funny old day I have felt really tired even after having a really good/long sleep last night - this was made my day go ever so slowly :\ which has been mind numbing. Hmm I hope I am not coming down with something.

I'm am currently on my Easter holidays so I plan to fit in loads of outfit, and other post over the next two weeks. Along side doing uni work of course, just because it is called 'holiday' does not mean it is an actual holiday, boo.

I thought I would mix up my post a little today, with some different photographs and photo edits. I really enjoy editing my photography I spend ages applying different effects and tones etc.. some times I think it is nice to mix it up a little bit, what do you guys think?  xo

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. love your shoes so much! also, your nails look amazing. I've never tried nail wraps before xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your nails!
    cant wait to see more outfit posts!

    aouibitof.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your flatforms and your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flatforms are amazing. Like you! PLUS I love the last photo.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! Your nails look so cute, and those flowers.. I can only dream here, still snow! :>

    x

    Satu
    - Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SNOW! oh garddd I hope we dont get snow, apparently it is suppose to be turning really cold here now :( boo

      Delete
  6. Beautiful photos, I love your flatforms ! The floral print is amazing (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. your jeans and nails are amazing!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the jeans :)
    Your nails are amazing too!
    Hope you enjoy your easter holiday :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just read through your blog, I love it! Definitely following xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photos, your jeans look amazing, love the kinda bleach splash effect they have. I've got work to do over the hols too, we never really fet a break from it ey -_- hope you have a lovely week anywhoo!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. love these photos! esp the last ome! i say keep up with the effects :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those shoes are amazing! Really add contrast to an otherwise dark outfit mainly made up of textures <3

    I'm getting a camera for my birthday, can't wait to learn how to edit and the likes! My boyfriend usually takes/edits all my pictures and he's anal about it being a photographer haha, stresss! xx

    http://fridayisforever.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look gorgeous in that bottom photo, absolutely stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete