Call It What Ever You Like

22:22

Skirt - OASAP* | Tee - Topshop | Sandals - Next | Sunglasses - eBay

SUNSHINE, we have missed you. Please stay longer this time!! It felt so good to wake up this morning with the sun peaking through my blinds, I was instantly in a good mood and decided to spend to morning prancing around my room to a mixture of  gaga, riri and cold play.. #fun! 

So yes the sun was out which means the legs come out, however I am now in jeans :( it was actually quite cold when I went to leave to go to work, so I opted to quickly change the midi for my skinnies ;) - it is always cold at my work, so it was a wise move aha!




I'm am off on holiday to my Granny & Granpop's house in Cyprus next Wednesday, which I am super excited about. I cannot wait to feel the sun on my bod and eat lots or yummy foods, Oh and of course see my grandparents :). I will be taking my laptop and camera with me so there will be a few sunny outfits popping up on the blog - I was umming and arghhing whether to blog whilst I was away but decided fro it,  as I am staying at my grandparents house so they will have Internet and also I have so many lovely summery looks I want to share with you and haven't had the opportunity to here because of the horrible weather we have been having :\ so yes Ill be blogging - I'm actually really looking forward to blogging whilst chilling :) xo 

You Might Also Like

34 comments

  1. Love the skirt, and your hair looks lovely!
    hellochloerose

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is lovely, so happy the sun came back, even if it was for a few hours!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous13 June, 2012

    Love the tee! And the necklace is so pretty!
    xo

    gockyemma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking lurrrvly as ever! Have an amazing time in Cyprus, so jealous! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. your outfits are sooo pretty xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey! i live in cyprus! you'll be enjoying plenty of sun haha, that's for sure! it's only june but it's quite hot already! and the food is really good as well! hope you'll enjoy your stay! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ee this makes me even more excited, i cannot wait :) thank you for leaving me a comment! x

      Delete
  8. That skirt is soooo pretty! I have that top and absolutely love it, I hope you have a fab time in Cyprus, jealous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous13 June, 2012

    I love your skirt, its the cutest thing!xo

    http://mademoisellecharlotteanne.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore those sunglasses!! Your hair is beautiful! xx

    livelaughlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit so much! Love the top and the skirt, they look great paired together too.
    Have an amazing time in Cyprus! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit. I especially like the button detailing on the skirt!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your outfit,so beautiful! want that skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adore this! Love the tee, love the skirt. You look a beaut xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely love this outfit!!
    especially that tee
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    S x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this skirt so much! Have a great holiday as well :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wish it was sunny where i live!x

    http://lockedupinfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE THIS OUTFIT SO MUCH! I'm sure i've spied these sunnies before on effiesmakeupbox...she sent me the link cause I'm in love with them big time. You look gorgeous as always!xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really like the skirt ^^

    xAnna
    fairytalefrocks.blogspot.com

    ps. Join my giveaway and win the most beautiful sapphire necklace!
    http://fairytalefrocks.blogspot.nl/2012/06/giveaway-north-way-studio.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm so jealous!!! Have a really good time in Cyprus. I have such an urge to escape right now, i really want to run away!!!! and never come back!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Skirt is gorgeous!!
    Love the sunnies too :)

    Claudia X

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the skirt! xo

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ahh Cyprus! So jealous! Get me away from this weather asap please haha. Love this outfit you beaut :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a stunning outfit!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love your skirt! So jealous you're going Cyprus, hope you have a lovely time xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. such a gorgeous skirt! I love how you've styled it too :) so jealous your off to cyprus; have an awesome time :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  27. I just got back from a holiday, really loved the sun - so enjoy yours! and this outfit is great


    - ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anonymous17 June, 2012

    Love this, you look amazing! have a great holiday, I'm jealous! Looking forward to seeing your summer outfits :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love this skirt, have a good holiday!x

    http://lockedupinfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oooh love the skirt!!xxx

    ReplyDelete