Stacey's Illustrations

22:09


Not so long ago I was contact by Stacey, who had asked if she could illustrate me from my blog as part of her uni project (which was to illustrate people who inspire her by their style). I was very chuffed she chose me to draw such a compliment to think she wanted to include me in her project. Well today I received the illustration and omg I absolutely love it I think it looks so much like me, its a little spooky aha. Just wanted to say a massive thank you to Stacey it was such a compliment to be chosen for your project, I hope you do really well in the future :) everyone go check out Stacey's blog she is truly talented - and she has also illustrated other bloggers too, you might recognise some of your favourites :) xo 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Wow that illustration is so good! xx

    livelaughlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats such a great illustration! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing!

    http://lockedupinfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am gonna go check her blog out now xx


    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Stacey is one talented girl! I love this post, and..I just looked at your layout image and I love that too! Definitely funny haha. Your newest follower too, can't wait to see more good stuff!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool, she did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete