Frog Face

17:32

Dress, Belt - ASOS | Jumper - Crafted (Republic) | Shoes - OASAP* | Sunglasses - Primark | Necklace - EverOurs*
So it is not sunny, but it is not cold.. hmppf I suppose I can kind of live with that..for now.. I haven't been up to much this weekend really, I worked all day yesterday and today I'm just chilling - I might go catch a coffee with my mumma and sis. I have been missing them loads since moving in with dads,  and it has kind of taken it out of me a bit. Basically I'm just feeling a bit sorry for myself :( - everyone feel sorry for me!  

This is me doing my daily get up and chuck whatever on look, and I find you can never go wrong with the dress and crop jumper combo. Adding heels and giant sunnies just gives it that extra 'I made an effort' touch, aha basically cheating. p.s I am aware I look like a frog, but hopefully a cool frog ;) I got this dress a while ago in a random sale of ASOS's, I think it was something like £12 so pretty much a bargain really. 

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend, I wish is was another long weekend - Monday has come round far to quickly! xo 

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. Such a pretty outfit, I love the dress! :)

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool jumper! Love your sunnies too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice sunglasses xx


    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love the shoes and jumper!
    hellochloerose

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing! Can't believe that dress was so cheap, suits you so much :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look great!

    http://lockedupinfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. that dress looks lovely on you!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress is so pretty :) It looks really good teamed with the jumper as well xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look bloody gorgeous!! Its nat btw from twitter.. changed my blog name and address, again!!

    http://insidethesecretcloset.blospot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving your sunglasses, they're a great shape!

    http://rafflesbizarre.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/twitter-2000-follower-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely outfit ! :D the sunglasses are amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a bargain that dress is amaze

    X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your dress is beautiful and i need that necklace in my life! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOOOOVE those shoes, damn I didn't see them on oasap when I looked before :(

    This outfit is so lush, love it with the jumper too! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how you added the jumped to this outfit and the necklace!
    Absolutely love
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. i like your new outfit=)
    love so much those shoes

    ReplyDelete