SPIKES N SKULLS

23:34

Jumper - Topshop | Necklace - UrbanOutfitters

Picked this jumper up last week when I was hunting down the 'needed pink skater skirt'. Soon as I saw skulls I was sold, I'm a bit of a sucker when it comes to anything that has skull, crosses, or spikes on - I'm not much of a girlie girl, even though I do love floral and pretty things I feel like they just don't suit me.. sometimes. I keep looking at my last outfit post with the Black floral fringe top and I cannot help but feel like it doesn't look right on me :S


Thank you for all your lovely comments on the dress I made for my last uni project : ) means a lot!! I hope you all have a lovely uber long weekend, lets hope the sun decides to shows its lovely face for us!! Speak soon xo

p.s I have bought you guys some super cute giveaway goodies eeee they are so cool, cannot wait to show you. Watch this space I'll be hosting it very soon x

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. This jumper is amazing! skulls and spikes, perfect <3

    Can't wait for your giveaway :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have dream hair, I love it! The jumper is so cool, loving the spikes & skulls :) X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I love that jumper, skulls and studs, perfect combination!

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this in Topshop yesterday and stood staring at it until Rob dragged me away hah. Looks gorgeous on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've developed quite a thing for slightly more 'gothic' things recently - in particular spikes!:-) Love the outfit!

    Http://onewaybeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Kirstyy, you kinda make me want to start wearing skulls now! I don't pull them off at all and I'm not a fan, but you're beautiful little face and hair makes me want them!x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's amazing sweater! :) Gonna follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that jumper! the spikes are amazing, and as I said before, the floral top looks lovely on you!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaah, love your style!
    xoxo Lisa
    obsession-and-confession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how the spikes aren't too obvious and are quite subtle!

    http://lockedupinfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool top, love the little detail with the spikes and your necklace goes with it perfectly :)

    xx

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous02 June, 2012

    Really like the jumper! xo

    gockyemma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah I saw this jumper in Topshop today and literally admired it for a good few minutes until I realised I definitely couldn't afford it and was looked a little strange stood admiring a jumper by myself! But it's so gorgeous, I'm a sucker for anything skulls/studded too.. I'm not really a girlie girl either, I don't even own anything pink clothing wise (not sure if that's a shocking statement or not, though!). xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this! Very pretty (with a bit of badassness thrown in there too!)

    http://avatallulah.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i want it x


    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is lovely! Studs are best ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was drooling over this jumper today, sooo cute - love it with the necklace too!

    The Style Rawr!
    Tara (& Jade)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous jumper, I'm a sucker for skulls too and of course spikes make everything better!

    ReplyDelete