Holiday #3 Butterfly

04:37

Dress - Unknown (super old) | Flower Crown - NewLook | Butterfly tattoo - Inkwear Tattoo's* | Shoes - Birkenstocks 

Im so in love with this butterfly Inkwear transferable tattoo, I'm actually considering getting the real thing done!? If you are considering getting a tattoo then definitely check out Inkwear's website they have a massive selection of transferable tattoos which are perfect for trial running ideas, or even just adding that extra something to a look, other than jewellery/accessories. I have quite a few and cannot wait to wear them on different occasions. 

Im coming to the end of my holiday now, and I will be home this weekend. I still have a few remanding holiday pics/outfits I want to put on le blog so I'll probably do them when Im back home. I have had a really lovely relaxing holiday and it has been so nice to spend quality time with my grandparents. But I think its safe to say that I am ready to go home, I am missing ma bed and of course my man. I hope he has missed me too! 

Im looking forward to catching up on all my favourite blogs too, I feel so out of the loop.  I need to have some serious blog and me time!! Speak soon Lovelies xo 

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Awesome tat! You look lovely too, you really suit that colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the birkenstocks :). They're always a fav of mine. This dress is a beautiful color though.

    http://avatallulah.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the butterfly, looks really real! :)
    The dress is beautiful too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a nice time on the rest of your holiday xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gawwwwd you look amazing! this is the nicest summer outfit EVER xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is beautiful! Perfect summer outfit! Xx
    Snwears.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing colour on that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look SO HOLIDAYISH here. like i know you're on holiday and now i sound like a doughnut but this outfit is total like 'yeah she's on holiday'... i am jealous. i love this green dress, such a different colour, but hello you can pull this off epically well. and look at your tattooo! i'm too scared for the real thing because i am a big fat wimp who will probably cry. maybe i should just buy these!xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this dress and it looks great with a tan. i want to go on holiday so bad now!

    lifeandstyleofemily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the dress, beauts colour!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You totally suit the flower crown and the colour of that dress is gorgeous! I think the tattoo would look amazing too if you got the real thing, I'm really wanting one at the minute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look stunning!xx
    www.musicandmae.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are so beautiful, and you look great in Birkenstocks--would love to see you wearing them with socks! As for the tattoo, how about getting it on your ankle or your foot?

    ReplyDelete
  14. stunning love the dress xx

    ReplyDelete