BASIC DOLLY

03:35

Dress - Topshop (Sale £10) | Necklace, Ring - Frank and Doll* (Via Competition)

Now there is nothing I like more than and over sized dress, jumper, or tee  - so when I saw this little basic hanging on the sale rail in Topshop I just couldn't say no! Also and the fact that my boyfriend bought it for me meant I didn't say no hehe :P

I have worn this dress quite a few times already and I have kept meaning to blog it, but I just never found the time. Soo me being me started to get a little agitated knowing that I wanted to blog it, but was wearing it, and maybe could ruin it! Ahhhh can you see what I put my head through, seriously this girl has problems (I know this is what your thinking)!  Seriously I have a phobia of ruining my clothes.

Sometimes I hate wearing my nice stuff just in case it gets ruined, and like with most cases this always happen. The worst is when you put your favourite jumper or something in the washing machine and it comes out with a stain on that it never went in with, or a massive hole in the middle of it where the machine has decided to shred it into pieces. Worst fear of a fashion student = washing machines! I'm getting stressed just thinking about them, I need to stop! 
How cute is this necklace and ring, they are both also competition goodies that I won from Frank and Doll twitter comp. The necklace is one of my favourite things from the goodie bag it reminds me of red hot chillies!

Happy Weekend Peoples :) xo 

You Might Also Like

31 comments

  1. you look so much better in this that I do, so funny, this is my latest blog post too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww that is funny haha, you look cute in yours :)

      Delete
    2. p.s great minds think alike ;)

      Delete
  2. Your dress looks lovely on you :) have a lovely weekend x
    fromnicolewithlove.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful dress xx

    prettylittleenvies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit, the dress looks fab on you! Your jewellery is great too you lucky thing winning that.
    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loveee this outfit, love it with the jacket! Amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress, you look lovely! :)& Lol! I totally agree with you on the ruining clothes malarky! Everything I've bought recently still looks brand new in my wardrobe because I hardly wear them due to the fear of me destroying them somehow! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oversized things are just so comfortable and easy to wear! Love how you've worn this with the red in the necklace!

    Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm also petrified of wearing my more expensive clothing haha. I hand-wash almost everything too... hahah.

    I love the drop waist on this dress. It's so pretty on you.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  9. hm, i'm a little apprehensive about drop waisted tops/dresses!
    you have the legs to pull it off but i don't think i'd venture there.

    i love your boots though, they're beaut!
    and that cute little ring :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your outfit is lovely, beautiful dress. I also really love your necklace, you were lucky with the goodie bag!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. that necklace looks really good with that hour x

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look lovely! Love your boots! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm the same! there's this top i bought back in april which i still haven't worn because you can only dry clean it. i don't want to wear it on a night out in case of smoke (you can still smoke in clubs in luxembourg), drinks etc, don't want to wear it to a dinner because i'm so clumsy and always knock things over. i'm just such a goof sometimes.

    I looove the nekclace btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. that dress is such a lovely shape!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This dress is so lovely, and what a bargain too! Even better that you didn't have to pay, hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look so effortlessly cool! im a new follwer!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look absolutely amazing!!
    I'm in love with this outfit!!
    It's so me
    I need to get this
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw yay get it, only £10 in the sale bargain!!

      Delete
  18. i do love this dress, you look so adorable in this :3 it suits to many stuff, aw i wish i had one in my warderobe <3
    would you like to follow each other?
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving the dress you bargain hunter!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fab outfit, the dress is so lovely on you. I also love your hair here!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your hair and outfit is beautiful! Also, where dd you get your necklace from?!

    ReplyDelete