FLEUR ✿

04:59

Top - Glamorous* | Rings - Regal Rose * (via Frank and Doll comp) | Nails - Barry M

eee so today I woke up to a parcel full of lovely treats from a twitter competition I entered the other day by Frank and Doll. Twitter has to be the best way to enter competitions it is so quick and easy and I always forget which ones I have entered, so it is such a nice surprise to get a message saying you have won woo :) Thank you Frank and Doll

I really love this top from glamorous, I know I have featured it on my blog before but Hey. Oh and wait it is floral and has actual flowers on, which for me is a complete first as I never really wear floral things. However this is still quite bold for a floral print, that is probably why I'm so drawn to it!

I hope everyone is having a good week xo 

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. I spotted this, I love the colours. They really suit you! You little flower beaut.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top is lovely, really like the colours! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that top, its gorgeous! The rings are lovely too, love waking up to parcels x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on winning! I love winning competitions! I love the top
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ee thank you, i know me too, i never win anything either so it was such a nice surprise! xx

      Delete
  5. That top is beautiful! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty rings xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely top, the tassels are amazing!

    viedelara.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the nail varnish shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. love as usual :) love how the nails go with the top

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a gorgeous top! I love the tassles! XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this Top <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the print on that top! Sooo summery! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is also gorgeous!
    m-jean.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the print, very summery! The fringing detail looks really cool too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the outfit!!
    And congrats on winning i love the rings
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete