I COULD BE.

01:14

Dip Hem Tee - Lavish Alice * | Bodycon Skirt - Topshop | Boots - Tribeca*

Slightly in love with my outfit here (if I say so myself). The Lavish Alice vest and Tribeca booties have no doubt become my favourites in my wardrobe. Pretty much anything with crosses, and studs become my 'favourite' thing at the moment - probably because they are everywhere and on everything this season! The Lavish Alice vest worn like a dress (with a skirt) here is so lovely on you just cannot help but twirl round like a princess, but I love the fact that it is still looks edgy with the gothic crosses so you can team it with chunky boots and my leather jacket. It looks great with shorts too slightly tucked in, raising the dipped hem. However I loved the length at the back and thought it would look nice with just a skirt underneath. 

How amazing are these shoes?! I think they kind of make this outfit, no other shoes could. The studded spiked heel has just enough stud and really give the boots that extra wow. I do think some things can look a little over crowed with loads of spikes and studs sticking out, which I think is a little unnecessary, however these are just perfect - and surprisingly they are really comfy to walk in. I cannot wait to wear these with big knits and cute dresses! 


This weekend has gone so quick for me, I worked Saturday so haven't really been up to much. But last night me, my boyfriend and his friend and girlfriend :) went the a Fab restaurant called The Big Easy up Kings Road. We had such a lovely time, they had a live band playing and the Olympics in the back ground so there was such a good atmosphere. The food was immense, not to mention the yummy cocktails too! I recommend it definitely if your ever near the area! I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend, speak soon xo

You Might Also Like

50 comments

  1. Such a lovely outfit, the dress is gorgeous and so are the shoes! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes

    http://madeinkayla.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. will try the big easy, I love recommendations. yesterday i ate at that place next to the garden centre in Chelsea, that was really nice if you're in the area :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit, those shoes are so pretty! It makes you look so long and tall! haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaa long and tall I know its great!

      Delete
  5. such a gorgeous gorgeous outfit! LOVE the shoes. infact, i may have to come and steal them, i need them in my life! :)xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha ill shall hide them from you ;)

      Delete
  6. oh my god those shoes are ridiculously amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Kirsty, you are right to say you like this outfit, because hello you look amazing! I wish i could walk in shoes like this, and I also wish I could pull off the crosses.. But alas, I can't. So instead I shall just perv on you in them xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. perv away ;) haha BUT you lie, you can wear crosses because you have that gorgeous missguided dress that has the crosses, which I perv on you in :P

      Delete
  8. This is an amazing outfit! Love the colour of those shoes! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing outfit! I love this vest and how you have styled it x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit is gorgeous, especially the top! Mega jealous of your shoes, too :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the print of that dress, so unique! And DEM SHOES!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am in absolute love with this dip hem!!
    LIKE WOW!
    http://nowrongorright.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your shoes are AMAZING.
    I adore your whole outfit.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. i have the top! i wish it was a little longer so i could wear it as a dress!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah me too, but if you put a longer dress or skirt underneath it kind of works :)

      Delete
  15. The shoes are such a gorgeous colour, and the dip hem top is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous, you look lovely! The jacket looks perfect with the gothic print and flowing dip hem xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. The shoes are gorgeous, I love Tribeca Shoes, just featured some leopard print ankle boots from them on my blog too! You look gorgeous xx
    Dreams and Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  18. ah i love this so much! the top/dress is so gorgeous and the way you've teamed it with those killer shoes is amazing! looking beautiful girl! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE this outfit - the shape and print of the dress are amazing! Beautiful (: x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love these shoes. The colour is lovely and goes so well with your dress:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have been lusting after these shoes all day, I love them! are they comfortable? xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are comfortable surprisingly as they dont look it haha really easy to walk in to!

      Delete
  22. I need these shoes in my life!! x

    ReplyDelete
  23. These shoes are FAB....U.... FRICKING.... LOUS!!! love them! x

    ReplyDelete
  24. ps id love it if you would have a look at my first beauty vlog... let me know what you think
    http://alittlebeautyspot.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/my-first-you-tube-video-little-beauty.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. the shoes are amazing! are they hard to walk in?
    x
    notafashionstudent.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. amazing dress, suits you soo well! serious hairy envy too :') xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow Kirsty! You look absolutely stunning. That dress is so unusual and lovely :) And HELLO shoes!! Love them xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. You looks amazing! I love the way you have style this outfit! The shoes are great. You have the best sense of style :)
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fallen in love with your blog. I'm now following you, and that dress/ top is perfection!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love this top!xx

    http://lockedupinfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love this dress so much! the shoes are amazing also, you look amazing! Hope you're ok lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Ahh you look absolutely amazing here, I love love how you're styled this tee it's not something I would ever have thought of wearing but you pull it of sooo well. & of course the boots are incredible. xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. love the outfit
    you look absolutely amazinggggg

    i love the maxi dress great blog
    new follower here :)

    BOHONOTES

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a lovely post! Your blog is lovely by the way! xx

    myprettymummy.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Ahh you should be proud to boat about your outfit because it is rather fabulous. I love the cut of this dress it is so edgy and my oh my...those shoes are to die for. I can picture them going with almost everything I own. And yes...studs and cross's are everywhere recently and I hope they are here to stay...I can't resist them!

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  36. How gorgeous is your hair?! & i adore that tee! x

    ReplyDelete