GLOSSYBOX (AUGUST)

18:07

GLOSSY BOX - INTERNATIONAL SUPERSTARS *

So this month I received the August Glossybox - these lovely little boxes never fail to surprise me when they arrive. I get so excited! So this months box hold the theme International Superstars with hero products from around the world. Filled with exciting brands and products that pretty much are essential to every girls needs - Pro White Allessandro (Nail whitener), Deep Cleansing Oil, Press-On Manicure, Vera Valenti  Eye shadows, Lipcote (lipstick sealer), and last but not least Glossybox very own Lipstick

So far I have used the Pro Nail Whitener which has worked wonders on my nails they look so sparkly and healthy. I have also used Glossybox very own lipstick which is such a pretty shade, I haven't used the Lipcote on top yet but I heard that it is the only product that keeps your lipstick on for longer. I cannot wait to try the rest of the products, have you received your Glossybox yet, if so what was your favourite product? 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. some good products xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These products look really good! I'd be interested in trying the nail whitener definitely! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The nail whitener is amazing! I got the eve balm instead of the nails, I still need to test everything properly. Can't wait to try the cleaner :)

    Jo. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah i really want to try lipcote, it's meant to be amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete