BLACK & GOLD

22:59

White Dress (as skirt) - Missikon* | Crop Top peplum - Missguided | Boots - ASOS 

So the skirt you see here is actually a dress from Missikon (link to dress), which as a dress is really stunning on - the gold detailing goes right up the front of the dress making it look rather quite glam. However tonight I am going to the cinema and for maybe dinner with the boy and well as much as I love the dress I think it is a little to dressy for just a cinema date. Therefore I decided to team it with missguided's new peplum crop top which btw come in 4 different colours - I have the black and grey they are so comfy and great the style. By putting it over the dress makes it a bit more casual but still nice at the same time. 

I would like to apologise for the lack of blogging on my blog recently, my manager has been away for 2 weeks therefore I have been in charge of the boutique, working pretty much every day so I have had no time what so ever to take pictures of my outfits. But she is back now so things will start to go back to normal, ee and I have so many things I want to show you all. Which will hopefully be popping up over the next week or so :) Have a lovely weekend guys, speak soon xo 

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. I love this outfit, the dress looks stunning! Your shoes are gorgeous too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so gorgeous. You are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely, I like this outfit.
    Georgia X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you are so beautiful! Love the outfit, that top is lovely and I love the feather necklace too

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute peplem top love how yove styled it!
    smozzy
    xxx
    http://youonlyliveonceenjoyit.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw i'm so glad you're back :) you look gorgeous as always. that dress is loooovely. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thanks :) im glad to be back too hehe xx

      Delete
  7. Ooh that peplum top is so cute!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That studded skirt looks amazing!

    thebeautymist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So jealous of your hair! It looks super healthy and voluminous :)

    xx Veronica

    http://frowardfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this look, the dress is gorgeous and your boots are definitely on my wish list! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. love this t shirt ! your hair colour is fab, do you dye them ? x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. i really glad your managers back, i really missed seeing your outfits

    xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh heyyy sexy mumma, that dress is perfect on you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. How amazing do you look, your makeup is flawless and I would never think to wear a dress as a skirt!

    Rozi xo

    the-blonde-rose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. Amazing outfit and I have some serious hair envy right now! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This looks gorgeous, I love how you've styled it with layering. Amazing jewellery too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. your such a sassy lady!!! lol :) love the oufit spesh the crop peplum...i want!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love how you've layered the peplum top over the white dress. You look so pretty :)

    Jo. x

    ReplyDelete