AW MISSGUIDED LUSTING

18:12

TexturePaletteMissguided
AWMISSGWISHLIST - Kirsty Wears // Style Blog

#Grrrrr! This is the second time I'm creating this post as I stupidly managed to save over my last one with a blank canvas, how I managed such a thing I do not know. I could of cried. However staying calm I'm just going to re create it. 

Today's post is a little AW lusting list all from the fabulous Missguided. I was going to do a mixed online wish list however it was becoming far to big, so I thought I would just stick to one brand/company at a time. Surprise surprise Missguided were my main culprit, garddd they have so many things I want! BUT this year I will not be able to fulfil my Wintery dreams with such lovely things as I will still be in Thailand AND as amazing as it is to have the opportunity to live in my bikini for a whole year (I'm not complaining), I do love my AW wardrobe it is my favourite. As much of a sun worshiper I am for me nothing beats a new bobble hat, cosy jumper and chunky boots. 

SO I will admit that I am a little jealous that you guys are all starting to prepare your Autumn and Winter fashions and stocking up on all wonderful layering and snuggly goodies. I can't help but keep oohing and cooing at instagram every time I see a new pair of boots or a new beautiful oversized coat. I do love seeing what you guys have bought so I am super looking forward to seeing your soon to become AW outfit posts and other blog things.

I hope you like this kind of post, I used to have wish lists feature on here quite a lot, I find them quite fun to put together (more fun if you don't manage to delete them) and I do like to share what I am currently loving. Let me know if you love anything I have featured in this wish list or if you have already purchased anything from it. So I can cry! No joking but do let me know and also pop any links in the comments below if you have created any AW wish list on your blog so I can have a nosy. Speak soon xo

TexturePaletteMissguided

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love all these items, I'm obsessed with misguided at the moment, they have got some really nice things! I looked at those trousers the other day, they are so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I haven't been on Missguided in ages but it's looking good for Autumn/Winter! Off to have a little browse x

    http://lbakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete