TOUGH COOKIE

16:53

Tuesday in Thailand / Wearing RiverIsland / Kirsty Wears Blog
Tuesday in Thailand / Wearing RiverIsland / Kirsty Wears Blog
Tuesday in Thailand / Wearing RiverIsland / Kirsty Wears Blog
Thailand Chaweng // Kirsty Wears Blog

Printed Crop Top - River Island
Short - Thailand
Sliders - River Island
Bag - Primark

So today I'm a clashing Clancy in my elephant print shorts and River Island crop, sometimes it's fun to just wear whatever the heck you fancy and not worry about looking totally ridiculous. I'm in Thailand, so who cares, oh look at me being all yolo. 

Speaking of yolo, yesterday I decided that I was going to get my nose pierced. I have liked the idea of getting in done for a while now however I couldn't actually bring myself to go through with it, I think it was the thought of the gun being held to my face that was freaking me out the most. I have both tattoos and other piercing so the pain wasn't really worrying - in saying that I still crapped my pants and spent a good ten minutes prior being pierced flapping my arms around in the air freaking out. BUT I got it done and it was absolutely fine no pain what so ever, just afterwards when the blood rushes to the area it starts to throb a little. Woo you can imagine I was feeling like a little tough cookie after my mini adrenaline rush. HA really I'm the biggest woos going.  

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Really nice look! Love the prints combination very much and it looks good on you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh love this look, the crop top is so cute! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so great! Loving the crop top! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mix of prints
    http://dressedbys.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete