INSTAGRAM // LATELY

17:27

Happy Friday more importantly happy #LFW. I am so excited to see what's install for SS15 and I cannot wait to see all your blog post and fashiony goings on over the fashion week weekend. If your heading and blogging London Fashion Week, do leave your blog links below I'd love to read. 

Instagram Lately


1// Obsessed with this tie dye dress it makes me feel so boho, in a multicoloured kind of way. 
2// PURPLE PUP GATE! Yes only in Thailand (well and maybe on TOWIE). This snazzy little dude strolled past me and for a minute I was adamant I was seeing things aha. But no there is in fact a purple dog roaming the streets of Chaweng. 
3// Having a little mid week makeup experiment with a little pink dusting on the eyes. Actually really liked it, I never thought to wear coloured eyeshadow. But it is becoming 'a thing' so maybe I'll brave it more often. 
4// Last Saturday me and James went on a little walking adventure as the weather had been terrible and we had been stuck in doors quite a lot. Our 'stretching our legs' adventure found this amazing spirit tree which was so beautiful. I would like to have lots of these in my garden, hmm I wonder what Mum Bean would say? 
5// No harm in a little self quote motivation. Believe in your self Y'all. 
6// More tie dye, I told you this stuff is addictive. 
7// You'll see lots of these little outfits preps on my instagram, I like to plan and well I'm a blogger so obvs. I'm going to take a photo too. 
8// Another weekend adventure found this amazingly colourful and detailed building. Literally there is so much inspiration out here. 
9// Oh a favourite of mine. A cocktail VW and it is pink with fairy lights. Amazing I know. 

Just a little Instagram Lately post with my goings on and finds here in Thailand and all other fashion things of course. You can find me on instagram @kirstywearsblog 

Have an amazing weekend, speak soon xo

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Loving all those photos and all the colours!

    Jennifer Jayne xx
    jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete