Travel With Me // A Moped Around Samui Island // Oh & A Vlog

23:43

So me and James have been Adventurous Annie's and decided to motor bike (ped) around the island. Seeing what we could find and just have a change of scenery really, believe it or not but going to the beach everyday can become quite tiresome.

We had such a good day exploring, finding streets and road that we haven't been down before, it is amazing how many temples the island has and we didn't even know were just around the corner. I have seen so many places and shops I want to go back and check out and restaurants that we would like to try. It was a really good way to see what the other side has to offer : )

Here are a few snaps I took along the way, and of course what I wore //
Travel Update // Vlog Day driving around Koh Samui // Kirsty Wears Blog

Maybe not my finest of attires however I wanted to be comfy and what not better way than in ma genie pants. Don't HATE, fashion people sometimes in real life comfy whilst on the go is needed… Well for me sometimes anyway and I was on a motor bike all day so trainers and ridiculous pants where the only option really. 

Chinese Temples // Vlog Day driving around Koh Samui // Kirsty Wears Blog
The Chinese temples were the most beautiful I have ever seen. The colour and detail that goes into these buildings inside and out is just incredible.
Chinese Temples // Vlog Day driving around Koh Samui // Kirsty Wears Blog
This is the ceiling of my favourite temple, just amazing.
Chinese Temples // Vlog Day driving arou<a href=
Travel Update // Vlog Day driving around Koh Samui // Kirsty Wears Blog
Chinese Temples // Vlog Day driving around Koh Samui // Kirsty Wears Blog
Travel Update // Vlog Day driving around Koh Samui // Kirsty Wears Blog

I also decided to do something a little different and video our day instead of taking a million pictures. Which lead me to create a mini 'Day around Koh Samui vlog', YES a VLOG, who'd of thought I was capable of such a thing, I certainly didn't. My results are a little shaky (I'm certainly no pro), however I really like the outcome and I think it is such a nice way to document our time travelling and living here in Thailand. Although I am not sure how often I'll get round to creating other vlogs as bejesus it is hard work, even just filming is hard aha. I take my hat off to you full time vloggers and youtubers because what you guys do all the time, creating content, editing and publishing is pretty amazing.


Do let me know if you liked my first vlog and please feel free to leave any tips or what nots that I could possible take with me if I ever adventure into the vlogging world again. Speak soon xo  

You Might Also Like

0 comments