Life Lately // I Love My Island Life

18:39

Life Lately - Kirsty Wears Blog
Successful beach days. 
Life Lately - Kirsty Wears Blog
Picked up some snazzy new trousers,  Cloudy outfits,  Selfie Saturdays, Panang curry heaven.
Life Lately - Kirsty Wears Blog
Love these denim and lace embellished shorts from Chaweng market.
Life Lately - Kirsty Wears Blog
I am determined to learn how to make one of these crochet tops, I also want to make a bikini too. Or I might just buy one haha. 

Life Lately - Kirsty Wears Blog
Cute little cocktail bar with the prettiest of fairy lights
Life Lately - Kirsty Wears Blog
Pretty beaded rings at the markets,  Passion Fruit Mojitos, James with a book (well kindle) in his hand never thought I'd see the day, Cloudy beach days with ma Luca sunnies. 

I have been on a bit of a roll this week with the old blog posts, which is kind of a nice feeling as I feel like I'm really starting to back into the old swing of things. So keeping it up I thought I would just update you on a little 'life lately' post with a few snaps of what I have been up to recently. Most of my days are just spent exploring the town or at the beach, as you can see I love to walk to markets even if I have seen almost everything there is to see I always find something new I like aha. Today marks my second month here in Thailand, which is ridiculous to believe. Time has and is going way to fast
Life Lately - Kirsty Wears Blog
Cannot believe I have been here 2 months already and it is September. No way is it nearly Christmas surely. 
I hope you like this kind of post, I think it is a nice way to share with you some of my many photos I have been taking and just to show you what sort of things I have been doing and seeing, etc.

Also for more travel snippets and finds you can find me on Instagram where I post daily here. xo 

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hello lovely, I've just come across your blog and it's wonderful! :) I'm your newest follower!

    Awesome pictures, looks like you're having a great time!

    Please check out my blog if you can,

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying to go to Thailand, your photos make me want to go even more. Hope you're having an amazing time.
    Lucia | Style Confessional

    ReplyDelete