Alysse Chain {new dress}

20:44


I thought I'd share with you my new dress from Missguided. I ordered it on Monday and it was with me by Tuesday eek I was so excited to try it on, it is a little unusual for me to go for such a bold print on a dress and I tend to normally go for trouser or leggings which I would wear as a statement piece with a less in your face tee or jumper.. If you follow me on twitter then you would of probably seen me tweeting an unsure comment about it at first, however after swanning about in it around the house I decided actually I do really like it, I just think I am going to have to fake tan loads before wearing it out as pale tones do not do me any justice - I look so ghostly. I'll blog the dress on this weekend, when I wear it ;) 

What do you guys think of the dress, Yay or Nay? It was my first time ordering from Missguided after spending days on end dreaming and lusting over their stuff, they have some really gorgeous bits - I currently have a massive wish list going on in my head! Hurry up student loan!!! xo

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. It's gorgeous! Would look banging with a tan! I just ordered from Missguided for the first time and I'm really impressed too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that dress! perfect for summer x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a gorgeous dress & look great with a tan but I don't think I would have the confidence to wear!
    I'm the same with my student loan, i want it here now too! it's not fair!

    Also, I recently found your blog and I LOVE it!!! :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving chain design dresses at the moment and this ones so unique with the cut-out detailing. Will look great in the summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's gorgeous, it will be nice with your dark hair x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this dress is so pretty. i love it.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this dress sweetie!! I love that its pastel colours and not too bright, makes it totally more wearable!

    I was just wondering where you got your tailors dummy from that you put the dress on? i really want one to put in my room! haha xxx

    http://dotty-dolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a gift, but i think it was purchased from a shop on ebay. They are bespoke so they make them to your preference material, colour, size etc .. :)

      Delete
  8. this dress looks really nice, i love the colours!

    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look gorgeous in your new dress :) you have a lovely blog, I just found it and I couldn't help but to follow :) can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete