Liquorice Allsort

21:33

Cardigan - Zara (Mens) | Dress - MotelRocks* | Skirt - H&M | Boots - TopShop | Necklace - EverOurs
Today I feel like a liquorice allsort - with the baby pink and jet black combo. I have found myself becoming a real pink fan recently, normally I wouldn't go near anything pink just because I instantly would think eww too girly, ha I'm a freak I know. But with all the candy colours, and neon tones I am finding that pink is becoming one of my favourite spring/summer looks. My wardrobe is slowly morphing into a giant pink marshmallow. 

Well this morning the weather was surprisingly really nice, even though the weather man said it would rain pretty much all day - he lied. Therefore I decided to embrace the pins out again seen as it is April and suppose to be sunny spring, but with the safe option of wearing my boyfriends chunky Zara knit which I am slowly claiming to be mine, it is so snugly on. I am also wearing my little sisters H&M leather skirt - which is a first for me as she is normally the one borrowing all my clothes. I teamed it with a simple Motel Rocks bodycon which I find so versatile as you can wear and layer them with pretty much anything. Great little piece to have in the wardrobe. So yes this is what I wore today for lets say, about an hour then I decided to put on my trackies and get cracking with some uni work (which I still haven't managed to do, got distracted again, oops) - I am seriously getting so lazy, time off really does not do me any good! 

xo

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Looking lovely, the cardi is very nice :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the cardi is the boyfies haha shhhhh ;)

      Delete
  2. Love your skirt! Went to buy the same one, but it was sold out of my size:(
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like liquorice allsorts, but I'd still eat you. Love the motel dress, especially the cute detailing AND I ALSO WANT YOUR SKIRT!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i don't like liquorice all sorts either haha erghhh >_<

      Delete
  4. Love the way you've styled your motel dress. I think I'm going to do the same :) Do you know if this skirt is new or old h&m stock? I really want it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think it is old, it is actually my sisters but i think she has had it for a while now! i wish i bought one for myself it is so nice on :)

      Delete
  5. So pretty love that skirt darling!

    Eda ♥

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look lovely! Looking like a liquorice allsort obviously works for ya!
    JS xx

    http://januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that necklace! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. I looove this outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am in love with this outfit xx

    http://missslauren.blogspot.com/
    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    @MissLauren____

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving this outfit
    great combination

    http://fashiionadore.com

    ReplyDelete