Happy Easter

19:06

Dress - Missguided

Happy Easter everyone :) I hope you are all having a lovely bank holiday weekend. I am currently suffering with a little bit of a hangover and feel very sleepy, no doubt this is down to me drinking about a bottle and a half of wine :\ last night why do I do it to myself I really do not know. 

So this is my new dress that I blogged last week, I wore it last night and took some quick outfit shots to show you what it looks like on. After covering myself in fake tan for two whole days I finally managed to achieve a bronzed/orange tan which made the dress look a lot better, as before you couldn't even tell I was wearing a dress I was that pale.  I decided to go for my extremely high black heels instead of the nude ones that I was originally going to wear, just because I felt I looked to summery for the miserable weather we have been hit with. I had a little black jacket on too, therefore it all tied in together. This is my first blog post on my new macbook and it has taken me twice as long to do, as everything seems so backwards and opposite to normal windows, but I still love it :) best decision I have ever made eek! xo

You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. Such a pretty dress. Happy Easter :)
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look lovely. Love your dress so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU LITERALLY LOOK AMAZINGLY HOT. ACTUALLY IN LOVE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hungover too, waaaaaa, too much wine
    You look amazing in that dress and i fully appreciate the effort you put into tanning, wish i could be bothered cos i also look naked in my white top right now x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha tanned is such a pain :\ it really is such an effort, i wish i had the motivation in me to tan everyday haha waaaaaa hangovers are not good >_< xx

      Delete
  5. You look gorgeous! Those heels are incredible x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. incredible but a nightmare to walk in aha the things us girls put ourselves through :)

      Delete
  6. Your dress is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look lovely, Kirsty! Have you ever been told that you look a bit like Kate Middleton? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sarah :) Thank youuuu and Yes I have been told that I look like Kate Middleton before, but I don't really see it haha but thank you that is such a compliment :) xo

      Delete
  8. love the dress, so very Dior-esque :) and it suits you so well!
    buying the Macbook was also the best decision I made I love it, took a while to learn though haha
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a lovely dress!
    And you will get used to your mac, once you go mac you never go back!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this dress is beautiful, so unusual! Love the print :) happy easter! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this dress and its insane print!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This dress is really different :) big love for the macbook! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. ssssssssssssssssssssssssssstunning honey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look absolutely amazing in this dress it's gorge! oh & hey legs. hotttt x

    ReplyDelete