Call Me Maybe

02:45

Jumper - NEXT | Jeans - Dr. Denim* | Watch - Swatch | Necklace - UrbanOutfitters

I have had a pretty lame day today, I work up this morning with the biggest, most painfullest spot on my face, which was unbearable to look at and completely noticeable to everyone who walked my way >_< so awkward. I have basically sat my arse down at a knitting machine and knitted all day avoiding all contact with anyone, so I wouldn't offend them with my huge new friend #funtimes! Just a quick post tonight as I haven't got much to talk about, just thought I'd blog a mid week post in-between doing some uni work, oh and to have a moan about my spot which has been haunting me all day. I hope everyone is having a good week, speak soon. P.S hello new followers :) thank you so much for following me and my blog xo 

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Haha I'm pleased your post is dedicated to your spot CAUSE HEY SISTAH I GOT ONE TOOO! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like those days xx

    http://missslauren.blogspot.com/
    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    @MissLauren____

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the necklace and the jumper! Oh god I hate it when that happens, thank god for make-up though ey! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank god for make up deifnitely.. however even make up couldnt disguise this beast on my face :( horrible horrible! xo

      Delete
  4. Wow this jumper is gorgeous! <3 Never ever shop in next, I might need to start! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you necklace xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'm the same kitten, I think everyday I have a new spotty friend :( I don't know why I still get them I eat well and drink water and I'm almost 30. oh well anyway you always look pretty and I love this outfit. The necklace is amazing ! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those jeans and your necklace <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha this post made me smile! Not because you're trapped inside because of this evil little spot, but because I'm glad I'm not the only one that fears the outside world when one of these horrible zits springs on me!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your necklace! And don't even get me started on spots, whenever I get them they seem to be the size of a planet! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely jumper/necklace/jeans!
    ah I had a massive one of my forehead, had to change my parting to hide the beast haha
    ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty outfit and I love your hair! Ah, I never get spots but when I do it's always a huge solitary bugger!

    ReplyDelete