Gif Me

20:48

Shirt - Topman | Tee, Headband, Ring - Topshop | Leggings - eBay | Boots - ASOS | Watch - Swatch | Lip Stick - Nude Delight Rimmel 

Okay so I went for the random selection of photos again for today's post. I have been playing with my camera a lot lately creating different effects, I find it much more fun/interesting when it comes to taking standard outfit pictures. Don't get me wrong I'm sure it wont last for long as it is a little more time consuming than just taking normal photos, but it is nice to have a little change every now and again.

So this morning I popped into town to pick up a few essentials and some other bits & bobs, one being a new lippy and the other a few picture print outs to add to my collections. I am one of these people who like to have photos developed so  in  time to come/the future I will be able to look back on memories, I have a really rubbish memory as it is so it is nice to have photos to look back on.  I think it is so easy to just delete photos or put them into a folder on the computer and never look at them again but having them printed out at least you know that you'll always have them.  As for the lip stick I ended up going for a nude colour, however I was on the hunt for the new Revlon Lip Butter but they didn't have it :|  so I opted for a matte colour lippy instead, I'm wearing it in the pictures above it is a really nice neutral shade, good for those days when I'm not feeling my pinks, or red shades.

Really looking forward to the weekend, this weekend even though I am still working I quite like it when every one else around me has some time off work.  I hope everyone has a lovely Easter Weekend :) xo

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. This outfit is great! :D

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit. also, that lipstick is lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same as you, I always print my photos out. I have a box full of tyhem that I always get out and stare at :-)
    You look super lovely in your photos! I want your hairrrrrr.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit, the peacock feather headband looks amazing. Where did you get the leggings from on ebay was it a store? if so do you have the link :)
    http://josephine-pearl.blogspot.co.uk/
    Jo. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not sure now it was such a long time ago but I know that I was just searching for wet look leggings x

      Delete
  5. Love this outfit, very simple and casual but still absolutely gorgeous! Your skin looks flawless!

    http://fridayisforever.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this lip shade :) I like to have photos developed too! storing them is a bit of an issue but if something happened to my laptop it wouldn't be SO bad because I have the photos in a little box too :)

    Love, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit! Its super cool and grungey :) loving the neutral lip colour too, I've been looking for one just like it! Looking forward to catching up on your blog after a month long blogger break xxx

    ReplyDelete