Both Sides Now

00:56

 Tee - Topshop | Skirt - H&M | Shoes - ASOS | Necklace - EverOurs* | Ring - RockNRose

Really love this little look today, I think it is just because I have got my cute flatforms on, and whenever I wear them they never fail to make me feel a little girlie :) aha. So today was a little bit of a blow out as I didn't manage to make it into uni, me being me I opted to stay snuggled in my boyfriends bed, whilst he went to work that is, is that bad. I felt bad haha I must be extremely lazy if I cannot even get up when everyone else around me is :\ oops. However I did manage to finally drag myself out of bed and get dress ( I have the pictures to prove it ;) ) I spent the rest of my day creating a 'plan of action' for the next 3 weeks of uni, as my final deadline is closing in and I want  to try and stay on top of everything project wise. Hopefully making me less panicky, but to be honest I actually feel like the panic is building in me a little now, the thought of only having 3 weeks left of 2nd year and then when I go back I'm in 3rd/final year eek that is scary. Last week was the graduate fashion show at my uni, and I had the sickest feeling inside of me at the thought that this was going to be me next year, which is absolutely terrifying :S I feel no where ready to be at the stage of creating a collection, gulp! God I'm going to stop before I give myself a heart attack ha, you can tell that I'm definitely a worrier. Staying on top of things is going to prove a difficult task. 

I have been taking my outfit photos inside a lot more recently, however I'm not sure whether I really like them inside? I have always mixed n matched my blog post, some being outside and others inside, I have never really been one to stick to the same setting/background. What do you guys think of the different sort of settings/backgrounds, do you like continuity throughout outfit posts or do you think it doesn't really matter much?  xo 

You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. I don't know what it is, but I LOVE every single one of your posts Kirsty! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit!:)xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit, the skirt and shoes are gorgeous!
    I tend to take my photos in the same sort of place, sometimes slightly different locations but that's only because I have no where else to take them at home really otherwise I think I would vary it slightly!
    Good luck with your last projects :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you fingers crossed it all goes ok haha.

      i think it is because i get bored of the same sort of shot so i try and mix it up a little, but i wasn't sure how it was coming across to my readers :) .. ? xx

      Delete
  4. Love the simplicity of this outfit, and the little details (those shoes are to die for!!!). I don't think it matters about location, you're outfits are always the centre of the post anyway as they're sooo freaking goood!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is a lovely outfit Kirsty. I love the cut out detail on the tee, and your cute little triangle necklace! I also just saw my blog on your 'favourite blog' list which is so very lovely of you :) I think your photo's are always great quality which to me is the main thing, no matter what the background :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love tbis outfit, ive been wanting a leather skirt for ages but just dont know whether I can pull it off. You certainly do :)

    http://lolacolakate.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this outfit, real cute and girlie and soo me too
    Jenn
    xx

    fashiionadore.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm suprised by how much I like this top, I'm not usually a fan of shoulder cutouts. You look amazing!

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love everything in this outfit :)

    Laila x

    ReplyDelete
  10. your outfit is gorgeous, love the rings! :) x

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love wearing high waisted skirts like this! It's girly but with an edge :) love all of this outfit, that necklace is so nice <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect outfit, I like your necklace! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this top, it goes so well with the skirt.
    The necklace is a gorgeous delicate touch too.
    JS xx

    http://januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always end up taking my pictures inside. Simply more convenient hahah.
    Love the cut outs on the t-shirt too :)

    http://avatallulah.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful outfit! I love the twist of colour with the floral flatforms..
    ps, a new follower, flawless style!..

    http://charmainescloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh helllo cute top. I think the colour looks amazing on you. I MISS YOUR FACE. GET BACK OUTSIDE SO I CAN SEE IT ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE this outfit, the necklace works so well with the outfit too!

    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  18. aww, how lovely are those flats!?!? I am seriously in love! just found your blog and I am loving your style! happy to be your newest follower! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete