Love What U Do

22:18

Skirt - Topshop | Top - Glamorous* | Shoes - OASAP* | Sunglasses - Joe Browns*

It feels so good to be finally blogging again and actually having those hmm I'm bored what shall I do moments, being a student does have its bonuses I suppose - as I am now off until October : ) what am I going to with myself I do not know aha! But right now I am enjoying doing .. nothing! 

Hello White feet, eww how I hate having a close up on my toes/feet specially how ugly white they look. But I wanted to show you my gorgeous new shoes for OASAP I have been after a pair of wedge like shoes for a while now and never could really find a pair that I was 100% happy with how they looked, however when I saw these vintagey looking sandals I couldn't resist. The heel is plastic, and not wooden which makes them really light and super comfy to walk in, I did worry that they were going to be really clompy and heavy which in the summer you don't really want heavy. So these are prefect. 

It turns out everything I'm wearing today is new (except for the sunnies) eee I just love having new clothes to wear! I saw this skirt in Topshop the other week but I didn't buy it, which I immediately regretted as soon as I got home. The following week I went back to Topshop just to see if by any chance it was still there, I knew I was trying my luck as nothing ever stays on the shelves in Topshop for long. I was gutted when it wasn't and came away sulking aha to myself. But after shopping everywhere else I thought I would try one more time and ask someone if they had anymore.. this is when my 'omg it was meant to be' moment happened (I'm having a lot of 'moments' recently pahaa) the lady took me to a rail and right at the back there was one left in my size! Now how is that not meant to be!? With all my excitement I ended up buying far to much spending way over my limit, oops!  Anywhoo enough about the skirt, how lovely is this floral fringe top from Glamorous - perfect for my holiday, and can go with so many things. I really like to contrast on the pink skirt with the back fringe over hanging, this is definitely a 'look' that is coming on holiday with me. Glamorous have some really gorgeous things for summer at the moment and they are currently holding free worldwide shipping and 20% off with the code GLAMOROUS20, so go getting summer shopping lovelies :)


I have been stocking up on a few summer wardrobe bits for a couple of weeks now, so I have loads of lovely summery things to blog/show you over the next couple of weeks. I hope everyone is well, and have been enjoying the sunshine :) speak soon xo 

You Might Also Like

20 comments

  1. ooh love your outfit! your top looks so nice over your skirt!xxx

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love that skirt and the shoes are sooo nice! I have been looking for some just like them! LOVE your blog :)
    http://www.mlsxx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your so pretty. The skirt is such a gorgeous colour and the shoes are to die for!

    http://thefashiondistrictnlc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit. The pink skirt is such a lovely color and those shoes are so fabulous.

    http://avatallulah.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous30 May, 2012

    lovely outfit, i'm in love with your sunnies! xo

    gockyemma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this top, was it expensive or reasonable?x

    http://lockedupinfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always amazing when you buy new clothes and blog about them! Love the glamorous top, especially the fringing and colours. The topshop skirt is a beaut too, and perfect for summer. and hell those shoes are amazing!xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow i love all the fringing, and your outfit as a whole
    so glad to have found your blog, now following via blog lovin' :D

    rebecca x
    scatterrbrained.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love that top! its super pretty!

    i would love for you to check out my blog as well!

    Figure of Chic

    ReplyDelete
  10. thats such a lovely summer outfit xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/
    http://missslauren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. That fringed top is adorable!! Gorgeous outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this whole outfit. I see you've got oasap shoes ;) that's where all of mine are coming from too including these new lilac ones! I'm addicted. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oasap do some amazing shoes i just want them all!!! thanks lovely :D xxxx

      Delete
  13. Hola Hollie, he conocido su blog y me gusta mucho, geniales los zapatos, me encantan, (los negros) son divinos,desde hoy soy seguidora suya, y le invito a conocer mi blog y encantada si se hace seguidora mia. Besitos

    http://silvia-artesaniadelsur.blogspot.com

    spbavg1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Kirsty! I love this floral fringed top and skirt together.. so colourful, summery and beautiful! I really like your blog, I am a new follower :) xxx

    http://velvetpassion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete