them bones, them bones..

23:14

Top - Topshop | Jeans - Vero Moda ASOS | Necklace - EverOurs* | Belt - ASOS | Converse - Office | Red Lipstick - MUA 

Is that sunshine I see? Ah yay finally it looks like it is going to be a nice weekend, therefore the birthday celebrations will be continued ;). I picked up this top from Topshop last week I spotted it pretty much straight away and was like I have to have it. It is so cute, and I love the little skeletons floating around :) I am really liking the whole cut sleeve look at the moment, I think it gives such a nice touch to such a simply outfit. This top was only about £15 which for Topshop is really good, normally they have the awkward £28 price tag on simple basics like this, which makes me begrudged buying them. Topshop can be a pain like that sometimes. What do you guys think about the cut sleeve look, I know some people said they didn't really like it? 

Sorry for the kayos of a room which is going on behind me, I am currently in the process of moving into my dads house, so most of my belongings are over flowing numerous boxes. Which is turning into a organised mess >.< 


Just wanted to say Thank you again for everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday :D and also Hello to my new superhero followers, thank you for following me and my bloggy. I will be holding a giveaway for you all very soon, I am just in the process of finding the prefect thing for you guys! I hope you all have lovely weekends, lets hope the sunshine sticks around a little longer! xo 

p.s I have joined Instagram feel free to follow me  - Kirstyblogs 

You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. I love the cut away shoulder detailing on tops, just wish there were more options on the high street, as I'd love a deep red one. So many that I've tried are hugely cut away though, and I find it tends to make the top sag and not maintain any shape, unlike yours which is nicely fitted x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your necklace, and that top is gorgeous! might have to get that for myself;) I found your instagram too!:)xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your necklace! and the cut out shoulders on your top! :)

    Love, Rcahel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ur hair is literally amazin!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look lovely, very cute top! I love cut-out shoulder tops, I recently bought a Topshop one off ebay but I'm a bit worried the tops of my arms are too chubs to be exposed haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO JEALOUS OF THIS TOP! My flatmate has it and I'm determined to steal it whilst she's sleeping x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That top is soo nice im going to keep an eye out for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair looks...AMAZING! I wish I coudl get away with tops this length, its so cute though :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw you followed my Instagram and was excited to see your blog. I love it (an instant follow) and you're absolutely stunning.
    Stay lovely xo


    www.hushbirdyhush.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That top is so cool! Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This top is so nice, i saw it and went straight to topshop online haha x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the whole cut sleeve trend, I agree that it adds a little touch to a simple outfit:) This top is so gorgous, I might have to go check out topshop now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this outfit! It's so cute and I just love your necklace <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the top! I think the cut sleeve adds something different and is a nice change from standard tshirts. Your necklace is super pretty too. Just given you a follow on Instagram :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loveee that top, it looks amazing on you! x

    ReplyDelete
  16. i LOVE this outfit, you look so pretty as always! Gonna have to find me one of those tops :)

    Natalie- http://seeitbuyitblogit.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous15 May, 2012

    the top is gorgeous! i really like your style & blog and therefor, i'm your newest follower! xo

    gockyemma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this top! The only thing stopping me from buying it is that its cropped, argh! xx

    http://fridayisforever.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. how cool is that top!! :)
    and how pretty is your hair hihi!

    xofemke.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this top, I even tried it on, it just didnt sit right. It looks gorgeous on you though! Loving the lipstick too, such a lovely colour! X

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the top, I have that necklace too!

    ReplyDelete