Mulberry Surprise

19:53

yummiest cake made by my Mumma 

Yes I am still going on about my birthday ha but I'm a just so excited, I had to share with you my gorgeous new addition to my life. I finally took the plunge and bought myself the bag that dreams are made of (with my 21st birthday money). This beauty is currently sitting on my self still in its wonderfully white dust bag, no I haven't used it yet and yes I have had it for a week eee ..I am too scared aha what if I scratch it :S.. I'm sure I'll get over this fear quite soon but for now I am quite happy to just stare at it, oh not to mention giving it a little stroke from time to time as I walk by! My boyfriend cannot believe I spent all my money on one thing and that thing being a bag, but men they just do not understand. It is a life time investment and I'm sure I will have this lovely thing for the rest of my life :) I'm looking forward to growing old with you bag! 

Sorry if my blog goes a little quiet for the next week or so, but I am just finishing up at uni for the summer therefore have a huge deadline coming up, so my life has gone a little project hectic.. again. But Ill be back soon and with a giveaway for all you lovelies :) speak soon xo 

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. ooooo i love. :) I would definatelty stroke/stare at this all day!!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeee so jealous you have that bag!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm extremely jealous! it's so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!!! So glad u spent your money on one big, lovely thing that you adore... U could easily have frittered that money away in upcoming months on the odd night out, top etc; at least you got something you can treasure forever with it.
    As someone who has a lot of mulberry bags (yet nothing useful like a car or savings) I can tell you, this will be addictive ;-) Congrats and happy birthday once again x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! So very jealous, wish I could afford a Bayswater. They're gorgeous and so classic!!!
    Lucky girl :)
    xo

    iamlaurenpotts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous16 May, 2012

    Oh my gosh it's beautiful! Boys just don't understand how much of an investment a Mulberry is ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Boys never understand, a Mulberry is a must in a girl's life! I'm holding out for one for my 21st but I think it may just be wishful thinking.
    Good luck with your final assignments xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was super-scared to use my 'Tillie' when I got it...I finally took it out and promptly fell over in the street (cringe!)....AND....scratched my beautiful new bag :((

    100% hope this does not happen to you!!

    x

    http://honeybelleworld.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no :( thats terribly i would of had a break down if that was me!! I 100% hope it doesnt happen to me too xx

      Delete
  9. I'll be over in 10 to STEAL YOUR BAG.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahhh that bag is incredible! <3 love it. And that cake looks amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so jealous, it's a gorgeous bag :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The bag looks gorgeous, I always spend my birthday money on one "good" thing, than on bit and bobs. Your cake look great. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah I'm so jealous!! This bag is gorgeous haha! My birthday money usually consists of about £50, so erm, mulberry is a long way off!

    http://fridayisforever.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. That cake looks amazing & the bag is lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just came across your blog and I'm in love! Such a beautiful bag, I'm so jealous! The cake is gorge too x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. i want a cake like that, its so pretty xx

    http://missslauren.blogspot.com/
    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    @MissLauren____

    ReplyDelete
  18. Its gorgeous, lucky you!

    ReplyDelete