Primadonna Girl

04:42

Dress - OASAP* | Necklace - H&M | Boots - Topshop

If you haven't heard of OASAP before then you must go and check them out - they have some amazingly, gorgeous pieces on their website, it is great place to look if you are looking for something a little different. When I was approached by OASAP asking if I would like to join them as a blog partner I was more than excited to accept the fab offer, how could I not! They gave me the opportunity to choose something off of their site, which then I would share with you guys :)

I decided to go with this lovely netted midi dress - which I thought was very me, as well as being very different to anything I originally own. Just because I have never really worn a midi length dress or skirt before as I am quite a small person at 5,4.. I thought midi length would make me look even smaller. However I took a chance on this dress as I fell in love at first sight, and I am so happy I did as it is one of the cutest dresses I have ever owned, it is so lovely on - it makes me feel so princess like. The dress itself comes in two halves, the round necked top and then the netted midi length skirt, both section buttoned up at the waist making into a dress - however you can wear both parts un joined or even separately creating completely different looks. I think this dress will be perfect for summer time and will look fab with a pair or super high wedges. However today it wasn't so summery, and instead it rained all day. So I opted for the ambush boots and leather jacket giving it a bit of a biker look (these pictures were taken very quickly in the rain, which wasn't so fun, boyfriend/photographer was not impressed) aha - he loves me!

What do you guys think about this dress, also have you been on OASAP.com before? (if not go, go, go) I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend! xo 

You Might Also Like

31 comments

  1. You have the prettiest eyes ever, they really are amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is really pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a gorgeous dress!:) I'll definitely check out oasap!:)xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Literally so so lovely! The dress is stunning, and with the boots it looks amazing
    Gorgeous girlie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look gorgeous! And your hair is stunning..
    love this outfit, something i would wear in the summer..

    http://charmainescloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was swithering over whether or not to go for this dress and I wish I had now, it looks amazing on you!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is so lovely, i think you should still get it ;) thanks hun xo

      Delete
  7. the dress looks so lovely on you! And the necklace gives it a real festival vibe :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. you pull of midi so well for a little person! im an inch or so taller than you and i just cant get away with it, im jel! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think wearing a heel is the answer. The dress does not look so cute with flats on! x

      Delete
  9. Dress looks amazing on you! I love your hair too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great in this dress I'm 5'1 so I cannot pull this off xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw yeah you could it would just be like a maxi dress - still look really nice :) x

      Delete
  11. love your dress! it looks lovely with the Ambush boots xxx

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this dress looks perfect.. I'm waiting for a playsuit from OASAP.I want all their stuff! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! I love that dress! You look great in it. *COPYCAT ALERT* went on their site to have a look (I need it!) and it's only available in one size. Sorry to ask but it fits you beautifully, what size do you normally wear? x

    ReplyDelete
  14. you always look so so so pretty xx

    http://missslauren.blogspot.com/
    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    @MissLauren____

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a blog partner with them too, I got the most amazing bag that everyone thinks is Wang... but it's just really, really China Wang. Amazing.
    You look so beautiful, this dress is perfect on you!


    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the dress you´re wearing,it´s lovely :) and now I´m following you,because you´ve got a lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Waa your dress is beautiful! I LOVE the skirting and the detail at the waist (:

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous08 May, 2012

    This dress is gorgeous!! Definitely gonna check OASAP out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. this dress is perfect and i love how you have paired it with ankle boots x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such an amazing dress! Love your hair as well by the way

    xx

    http://fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love that this dress can be separated and worn as a top and a skirt, it's 3 items in 1! Amazing. It looks absolutely gorgeous on you, such an original design as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. That is such a lovely outfit, I love the dress! Going to check out the website now x

    ReplyDelete
  23. That dress is so lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Ahh how did I miss this post. LOVE everything about this outfit, you look amazing. Literally wear this every day haha wow! :) xx

    ReplyDelete