HAPPY BDAY GLOSSYBOX

19:54


I was more than excited when I returned home to this lovely parcel waiting for me, and I was even more excited when I found what was inside. Mays box included.. - Two samples of Lolita Lempicka perfume (which I absolutely love, I have nearly used both sample bottles already, it is such a lovely scent. Definitely considering purchasing a full size bottle of Eua de Parfum) - Noble Isle Summer Rising Shower Gel, never can go wrong with a bit of extra shower gel ;) - Weleda Face cream, which only contains natural ingredients. - Collection Lasting Colour Gel Eyeliner, in a bright turquoise colour ;\ I am yet to experiment with this! - HD Brows, Brow Beater, a unique finishing product to set untidy eyebrows, also conditions at the same time. This months box was full right up to the brim with a few added extras inside, including a GlossyBox birthday balloon :)  Big thank you to GLOSSYBOX for yet another lovely surprise, hope you have many more birthdays to come xo

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. i'm so disappointed with my box, yours is so much different to mine. i would love the HD brow stuff, the eyeliner and the face cream. ugggggh glossybox you just hate me :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh no really :( i thought everyone got pretty much the same?! what did you get? x

      Delete
  2. Lovely products, the perfume sounds gorgoues!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is eee i want it so much!!

      Delete
  3. this box literally has amazing packaging xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/
    http://missslauren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so pretty :) i keep all the boxes aha

      Delete
  4. Yay I got the exact same box as you :) love your photos xx

    ReplyDelete