DAY DREAMER

02:08

Top - Zara | Skirt - Topshop | Skull Bangle - Olena* | Shoes - Tribeca*

Happy Monday Lovelies :) I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend? I had all weekend off so it has been nice to just chill, yesterday I was a little under the weather so spent the majority of the day in bed. However I feel much better for it today! 

I have been so excited to blog this outfit, mainly because I was dying to show you my new top from Zara that I pick up last week. But also this gorgeous bangle I kindly received from Olena. 

I know I have worn/blogged this skirt quite a few times but it is just one of those easy to wear and extremely comfy pieces so I often find myself going for it in my wardrobe. Eee this is my new top from Zara, now I remember ages ago I was in Topshop (Oxford St) and I came across a brand in the concession section that had all these vest, and tees that were heavily embellished with beads and studs etc.. they were priced around £50 if not more.. and as a student there was no way I could steep that far for just a flimsy casual vest. I also remembered thinking I could totally DIY the idea myself, which btw I never did aha typical. Anywhoo last week I went into town just to do some research, and me being me totally got distracted and ended up shopping when I came across this top with beading detail around the arms (pretty much what I had seen in TS) and I just couldn't say no. It was only £19.99 too, so result really! I'm a sucker for vesty tops like this I own so many but just love wearing them I find them so easy to style. 


This is the gorgeous skull bangle that I received from Olena, it comes in silver, silver with black, and gold. My one is the all over silver one - I have admired these skull bangles for ages now I know Alexander McQueen does a very similar one.  I think they are really cool and they look so nice on this Olena bracelet is £18.00 which I think is a really good price the bangle is really quite heavy and looks much more expensive than it is, definitely my new favourite accessory to wear!

Hope everyone has a good week, speak soon xo 

You Might Also Like

29 comments

  1. I always love your outfits Kirsty! Especially love the detail to the tee and the colour of your skirt, so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah thank you, I love your outfits too I am forever wishing I could rock a midi like you :)

      Delete
  2. you just have the nicest clothes EVERRRR!!!! x

    prettylittleenvies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheee thanksss I wear the same stuff all the time though lol xx

      Delete
  3. LOVE the pink skirt and the skull bangle is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute shoes xxx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That skirt is so cute, I love the colour!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love love love the skirt especially the candy cotton pink - it was sold out in my size before I could get my hands on it :( You look lovely anyway darling

    Eda ♥

    Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes & Couture

    Follow me on twitter ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh noo i hate it when things you really like/want sell out. happens to me all the time :(

      Delete
  7. Absolutely LOVE the skirt - it looks gorgeous on you :) The shoes are amazing too, and the bracelet is seriously nice. You look lovely xxxx

    http://velvetpassion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the bangle !
    the vest and the skirt just look so good together ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOUR HAIR!!! I swear it has grown like miraculously overnight super duper long.. Whcih I am jealous of. please can I have.
    Also I love that you wear this skirt alot, because I love it. And I would wear it forever tooo.xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha it has grown miraculously it is ridiculously long at the moment and in desperate need for a chop! But I'm scared the hair dressers will go wild and take loads off you know how they like to get scissor happy lol! xx

      Delete
  10. WOW I love this bracelet!!! It looks so much like Alexander Mcqueens one here:
    http://www.alexandermcqueen.com/womenswear/womens-jewelry/bracelets/Rose-Gold/Crystal-Twin-Skull-Bangle/804760788,en_US,pd.html

    I may need to make yet another cheeky purchase as they are my favourite designer but can't really stretch to that budget!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like your top and the olena bracelet is gorgeous!:)xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a cute skull bangle its really pretty but has an edge to it!
    smozzy
    xxx
    http://youonlyliveonceenjoyit.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. the bangle is gorgeous you lucky lady. i think ive got my eye on the gold one. also, i love your ring selection, where is the little turquoise one from?? glad your feeling better hun, we all need a duvet day every now and then hey! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I received the turquoise ring from Frank and Doll I won a twitter competition but they may have it on there website still :) and yes totally agree on the duvet day you cant bet them, thank you lovely xx

      Delete
  14. Gorgeous outfit, i love the skirt! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. that is a really nice top - and it will work well going into A/W too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The vest looks great with the skirt! Lovely outfit!

    viedelara.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the bracelet! the colour of this skirt is stunning and looks great with the Zara top.

    Jo. x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous skater skirt, love how you have given this pretty pink a glam rock feel.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the colour of your skirt babe :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that skirt and your arm candy :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your outfits - I just wish you could take the pictures outside if it's possible <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. I need your help! Love your top but to find it on my zara's town, i need the reference number. Can you tell me the number please?

    ReplyDelete