A/W Military Look

20:09

1 2 3 4 5 6

Military is set to be a definite trend for Autumn / Winter 12, with camo prints, khaki greens, boyish over sized jackets and knitted jumpers - this is a trend I'm super excited about. A/W excites me the most out of both season as I feel it is far more interesting when it comes to putting an outfit together. With a lot more textures and layers to play with my winter wardrobe gets my vote every time. I have put together my idea of a perfect Military look - keeping it feminine with a cute, simple, floral print dress but teaming it with a heavy, chunky, khaki knit and high shine jet black wedged ankle boots. I would then wear a pair of little black ankle socks and lots of gold rings. By keeping the accessories the same colour keeps in with the boyish army look. What do you think of this outfit I have put together would you wear it? 

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. omgoshh that necklace is amazing... so rihanna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh shiiit I need this outfit! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. bag and the hat are sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can totally imagine this on you, that massive cardigan looks so cosy! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, the metallic bag is perfect.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the necklace so much,
    then saw the pricetag, oh man!! xx

    http://charmainescloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the outfit hun, something i wouldnt think to put together myself (clearly why i am not a fashion blogger, i have no idea about fashion haha). Especially loving the bobble hat. winter accesorries are my weakness in life x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's such a pretty dress! :)

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is a great outfit, I love the cardigan!




    - ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE this dress and the shoes are amazing ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute wishlist xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete