Forget All The Madness.

16:30

 Blazer - Next | Skirt - Primark | Top - Topshop | Boots - ASOS | Bag - Mulberry | Glasses - Firmoo

So with all the LFW craziness over things can start to go back to normal. There is so much I feel like I need to do my list just seems to get bigger and bigger everyday - but knowing me it probably seems a lot worse than it actually is. With going back to uni in a couple of weeks, my stress head is creeping up on me. So be warned guys :/ moaning/ranting me may make a show in a couple of weeks time.  

Today I am channelling 'Geeky School Girl' I'm sure - I only just realised that I looked like this when blogging these photos. O well hehe nothing wrong with a bit of geek chic. These are my new glasses, which were sent c/o from Firmoo.  As I'm short sighted anyway but wear contact lenses most on the time, I thought I would take the opportunity to get some nice 'fashionable' specs to my prescription, I do have a few pairs of glasses that I wear every now and then but I feel like they don't really go with my every day style so I tend to just wear them on lazy days. But now I have these which I think are fab I am planning on wearing my specs a lot more ( wearing contact lenses all the time is not very good for your eyes, so its good to break it up a little ).  I will do a separate post soon on Firmoo and the glasses themselves, as the service and site was really good when choosing which glasses suited me etc also they are offering a free pair to my readers.. so for those of you that are interested, I'll do that post soon :)

Oh also before I forget, I am running a little giveaway to win $30 to spend at Chicnova - which is a really cool site, they have some really nice clothes. It literally takes 2 seconds to sign up with them (I know some people are put off by that but honestly it takes seconds all you have to do is give them your email in the signing up process) so make sure you check that out lovelies, ends in 3 days time!

speak soon xo 

You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. This is such a lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this skirt in Primark the other day and I really want it but I don't know if I'll be able to pull it off!

    Danielle xx

    missdanielle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit. You definitely should wear glasses more often, you really suit them!xx
    www.rach-raves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww the glasses really suit you hun, I wish I was brave enough to wear them, they look so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that blazer, and its all about geek chic ;)

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love LOVE this outfit! not sure if i could pull it off, but the skirt and blazer are amazing together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the t-shirt and the skirt:)

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute look! those glasses really suit you!
    smozzy
    xxx
    http://youonlyliveonceenjoyit.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing, as per. Love the glasses, they really suit you! I wear contacts and I'm the same about my glasses, I think I need to invest in a nicer pair so I can give my eyes a rest! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You pull of glasses better than anyone, ever. And that blazer's amazing gurrrrlfriend xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look fab in those glasses :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a gorgeous outfit!
    Love the top and skirt :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look absolutely beautiful!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look gorgeous, the glasses really suit you! Love that blazer aswell! xx
    Dreams and Dresses

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've only just discovered your blog recently and I'm so glad I did! You post lovely outfits and your hair is incredible!
    Lucy xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. just saw that skirt in primark today, can't believe how good you make it look ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great outfit! I love your skirt x

    ReplyDelete
  18. As ever you look incredible! Love the whole outfit :) x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fit! Love this outfit and the glasses look amazing on you x

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOOOVE the skirt! Its going to be as big as the black one I bet!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey Kirsty I hope you don't mind but I blogged about your look >here<, if you do mind, just comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely outfit, you look really cute in the glasses! xx

    ReplyDelete