GUNS N' ROSES

17:10

Metallic Jeans - Dr Denim, via White Feather Boutique* | Boots - Topshop | Top - Primark 

Oh hi more metallic from me, these jeans o m g they are the skinniest of jeans ever but are so fabulous and surprisingly really comfortable. I am a huge fan of a cool skinny jean they are just so easy to wear and style specially when you find a pair that are perfect to your shape and size. I normally go for the jeans that are higher waisted as I prefer them to sit above my hips, instead of on my hips I personally think on me they look a lot more flattering when above the hips. My jeans collection is getting bigger and bigger by the day, so I think I may have to do a little blog shop sale soon as I have so many pair I don't wear. 

I picked this top up in Primark I was quite surprised to see it in there - Topshop is where I imagine to find a Guns N Roses tee however probably for about £22, but this one was just £6 which was a bargain! 

If you follow blog and have done for a while now, you probably know that I wear my Topshop Ambush Boots pretty much everyday - they are my favourite boots to wear out of all the boots I own. But due to so much love from me they were starting to look a little shabby, but to be fair I have had them since last Christmas and worn them throughout winter, spring and summer. I did consider re buying a new pair, but then my mum gave me the genius idea to get them re healed. Which I did and no word of lie they look brand spanking new and only for £14 - now me and my boots are all set for another winter :) so just a little tip if you have a fav pair of shoes/boots that look a like shabby but you really don't want to part with them, then go get them re healed they will be good as new! 

You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. the jeans are amazing!
    love, emma

    gockyemma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jeans are crazy! I love them.
    I've never thought about getting shoes repaired, the thought makes me sad now. All the shoes I've lost... none the less, you look lovely!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha they are a bit crazy, oh nooo well just think of all the shoes and boots you can keep forever now hehe

      Delete
  3. cute jeans xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those jeans are amazing!

    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. them jeans *love face*
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love love love the top :)

    pastelbokeh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the guns and rose t-shirt:)

    thebeautymist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those jeans are one word...PERFECT!xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing. I looove those metallic jeans. They're awesome.

    Ava Tallulah

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing! I love your top! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow those jeans are amazing! They look great with the top :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this outfit! You have thee lushest hair xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I cannot believe that top is a £6 Primark bargain! I actually saw a girl wearing this top yesterday in Cardiff and loved it, if I'd of known it was Primark I'd have been straight over there! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. These trousers are amazing! they look great on you.. love the top too.

    Jo. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. metallic jeans look fantastic ! x
    thebeautyheroes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. This combination is perfect, and your hair is absolutely gorgeous! Great blog, stunning outfit.
    Will definitely be back!!

    Katie x x x
    autumn-russell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE YOUR JEANS SO MUCH! This is an awesome casual outfit! So rock n roll!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely gorgeous, such a bad ass outfit! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a great outfit

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete